Fourteen

I just wanted to say that I am not restarting my story! Guess why? Because I have 200+ reads! :D It's a lot considering I always restart so I never know what everyone thinks and etc. But I am proud of myself! So Thank you to everyone who is reading! :) Love you guys.

~Trey xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rayn's Pov. Continue*

    It's been a week since Avalon's disappearance. We haven't found a single thing that could tell us anything about it.

Jorel, Danny and Jordan thinks she got side tracked and wondered somewhere else.

Dylan and Kurlzz thinks she was kidnapped by Shane.

Johnny and I think Shane hired someone to get her.

I need to know what the hell happened to my Swiss Cheese as soon as possible.

At this point music doesn't help.. Why'd this happen? What exactly did I do to deserve this? I need to know....

I wish I knew why Shane had to be such a jerk to her. She got into a school he should be proud. Happy. It just makes no sense. I know I talk about bands a lot and sing a lot but seriously now, I known forever now that he hated me.

Ugh. So pissed right now.

Funny was sitting on the couch, thinking to himself. If I tell him he'll be disappointed. Even though we all know Avalon will be back.

"Babe?" I looked up to see Jorel opening his arms up. "Need me?"

I kinda hesitated because I honestly didn't want to be touched. But it's Jorel. I need his love and support. 

I got up and embraced myself into his hug.

*********

I know super short!! But I realized I'm gunna do a sequel for it based on Avalon's adventure with Shane. Or I can continue a bit longer with this story? I NEED your feed back at this point. Thanks.

~Trey