Seven

"RAYN! GET YO LAZY BUTT UP!" I yelled at her. She just shooed me off and rolled over, putting her pillow over her head. I chuckled and pulled my hair to the side and lied next to her. "J Dog is coming over with Funny." I whispered.

"I'M UP!" she shouted and jumped up running to her room. I laughed and got up. I looked outside and a red Pickup-Truck was pulling in. Jorel was driving and Dylan looked eager to jump out. Rayn runs downstairs with her plain black t shirt, red hoodie, shorts, amd sneakers. Her light blonde rainbow hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She looked outside.

Jorel parked as Dylan jumped through the window of the car. Jorel just chuckled and got out, following Dylan. I was smiling as the door bell rung.

"Coming!" I shouted. I walked to the door and opened it. Dylan smiled happily.

"Hey!" he greeted me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged back.

"Hey," I said to Dylan, "Sup J" I said and fist bumped him. He chuckled and fist bumped back. I lead them inside to my overly excited sister.

"Guys. Dylan and Jorel, my sister Rayn. Rayn people you wanted to meet since you were born." I said. They chuckled as Rayn blushed a heavily red color.

I smiled at her. I knew she's been waiting for this moment for awhile now. Dylan was watching me. I could feel his eyes burn through me. Rayn was making eyes at Jorel as he was to her.

"Who wants to watch a show? Movie? Video games? Eat? Chat?" Rayn suggested not taking her eyes off of Jorel.

"What video games do you have?" Jorel spoke up, not taking his eyes off of her also.

"Cmon. I'll show you." she smiled and lead him into the living room.

"Wanna talk in the kitchen?" I asked Dylan. He nodded for his reply. We walked into the room and sat at the table. We sat there for a minute not saying anything.

He spoke up, "Who was that man who was hurting you yesterday?" he asked.

"That was my ex boyfriend, Shane," I choked out, "I have been dating him for awhile but broke up with him a few days ago because he hit me and tied me to a chair. All of that for the reason of me leaving to a music school I always wanted to go to." I said looking down.

He had his hand over mine, "I'm so sorry. I should of kicked his ass for you." I shrugged.

"It was almost the same with home. I was the smartest kid yet I was a bitch or a trouble maker. I was always yelled out over everything." I said looking at him.

At that moment I wanted to cry. "My father left me when I was a baby. Before he did he gave me a gold necklace with my name on it." I said and pulled my necklace out from under my shirt and showed him a gold necklace with "Avalon" in cursive letters. He studied it closely, admiring the way it looked.

"Did he ever come back?" he asked. I shook my head.

"My brother's dad came back. My cousin's father came back. Mine never did." I said. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"He doesn't know what he's missing out on." Dylan said lifting my hand up to his lips and kissed it softly. My cheeks were a light pink color.

"Or that's what my Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather said." Tears started burning my eyes, wanting to escape. "My Great Grandmother was a very sweet person. When I felt down she was always there to cheer me up. She thought I was a beautiful young lady. I never believed her," I sniffed and chuckled slightly, "She was 50% Brain dead before she died." I said as tears started streaming my cheeks. I couldn't help but cry. I missed her so much. "Why do all the most amazing people die first?" I sobbed out.

"I dunno." he said and pulled me into a bear hug. He was warm and comfortable. I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my lower back, as a shiver shot up my spine. It felt nice. I know I can trust him, he'll be my best friend, and band mate.

**LIVING ROOM**

"DIE! DIE! STUPID MOFO!" Rayn shouted at the screen. Her and Jorel were playing Left 4 Dead 2. Jorel chuckled and shot the Hunter that jumped on Rayn attacking her.

"TAKE THAT STUPID BITCH!" shouted Jorel. Rayn chuckled and paused the game.

"You saved me!" she giggled and hugged him.

He chuckled and puffed his chest out and lowered his voice, "Its my job." They laughed.

"I haven't known you for even a day and yet I already love you!" Rayn smiled. Jorel blushed.

"Thanks. I bet you and me will be pretty close." he said with a wink. Rayn blushed again and unpaused the game.