Five

I can't wait to tell Rayn the amazing news. She will be soooo happy for me! As soon as I walked outside I heard someone cleared their throat. I looked around. Please don't be Shane. I continued walking.

I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped before I was in front of the building and turned to see Shane. "Hey Babe. Miss me?" he said with an evil smile.

"No. Sorry." I said flipping my hair back.

He just chuckled and took my guitar and placed it down, "I know you did." He said and cupped my cheeks with his hands and pulled me to him. His lips met mine and never left. I tried backing away so I could run or call for help. But his grip got stronger. I couldn't. I screamed.

I pushed away as he slapped me across the face again. I fell to the ground in pain and screamed as loud as I could. Shane kicked me in the stomach, so hard it hurt. I cried out in more pain. I started spitting out blood as I got marks on my stomach. I tried crawling away gaining more marks and decreasing the blood in my body.

"Hellp.." I tried shouting.

I heard a door open. I tried looking up but couldn't. My white laced dress was ruined. I gasped for air. It was Matthew and Dylan who walked over to me and looked up at Shane with that smile that looked pleasing.

"Avalon? You there? Avalon?" I kept hearing Matt's voice calling my name. I loved his voice.

I tried saying something but the only thing that came out was, "Helppp.."

Dylan looked up and punched Shane. Shane then looked really pissed. And tried to swing back but didn't make it he fell to the ground as the guys lifted my body up and set me on the table that was filled with papers.

"What happened!?" Danny yelled.

Dylan explained and tried to clean me up as well. I passed out.

~~~~~~After I Woke Up~~~~~~

I opened my eyes a few times and looked around. I'm still at the stadium. "Hey sleepy head." I heard a masculine voice. It was Dylan.

"How long was I out?" I asked and looked at myself. I was all cleaned up and in kinda baggy clothes.

"Umm," He looked at his watch and replied, "hour. I cleaned you up and let you borrow soms clothes. Don't worry I didn't get into your bra and panties." he said with a wink.

"Better not of. I would've killed you." I replied sitting up. "Is my sister here?" I asked. He shook his head. When I tried to walk I ended up bumping into Dylan. I blushed, "Sorry."

"It's cool." he said with a beautiful smile.

I smiled back, "I should, umm go. Its late and my sister is probably freaking out."

"Awh.. Okay. I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"I don't know. what the schedule for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Day off. I wanna hang out so I can be your beat friend." he whined.

I laughed, "Call me tomorrow and I'll see." he smiled and let go of me. I walked away and went straight home.