four

+

it was so loud. cat couldn't hear anything other than a$ap ferg and nicki minaj's remix of plain jane blasting through the speakers and the sound of her heart beating faster and faster as the alcohol raced through her veins.

cat gripped the bottle of hennessy priv by the neck, her eyes glazing over as she tried to find her friends through the crowd. cat, miley, zendaya and gigi had made it to kkt's pledge ceremony after-party, held at their sorority house off campus, but it was more of a mansion than anything. though cat wasn't surprised- chanel oberlin lived up to her title.

she noticed zendaya and tom holland, her boyfriend, making out in the corner of the room. cat chuckled, knowing that she was probably going to break their rule of "come together, leave together" (again).

she found gigi playing an intense game of beer pong with miley, who in that moment, raised her arms in triumph as she made a cup, much to the other team's disappointment. cat grinned, glad that miley was having a great time and discovering that she was naturally a beer pong champion.

bringing the bottle back up to her lips, cat chugged down the remaining contents of the alcohol, the liquid sliding down her throat burned but she liked the taste. her body and liver was numb to the taste, so after throwing the empty bottle into the trash that was in the kitchen, she wobbled back over to the table where someone was pouring out shots and she grabbed one, downing it in one gulp.

"slow down, tiger. save some for everyone else."

cat was about to snap at the male, but as she turned her head, she was immediately met with piercing blue eyes, belonging to a tall, dirty blond haired man, looking down at her with a small smirk on his pink, plump lips. her eyes trailed along his sharp jawline, down his muscled arms that was sleeved with black ink. she felt herself grow wet once she again locked eyes with the god himself.

"why, cause you need to catch up?"

"babe, i don't need to catch up to show you a good time."

she felt her heart shit its pants when he called her babe. she knew she was completely and utterly fucking wasted. she didn't remember exactly how much she drank, but it was a lot and it was enough for her to know that she would say yes to anything and everything that this man asked her to do.

cat mentally tried to remember how she looked (long brown hair sleekly cascading down her back, black bralette that accentuated her breasts, black high waisted skinny jeans, and black pumps... yep she looked good) and turned her body to face the mysterious man. "is that an offer?"

his eyes darkened, and his smirk grew. grabbing her waist, he pulled her body closer to his, pressing her hips to his crotch and leaning down to whisper against her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "no. it's a command."

holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. cat grinned, turning her body around so that her back pressed against his front, teasing him as she grazed her butt against his hard crotch. god damn he felt good. "then what are we waiting for?"

she looked back at him as she began walking to the exit. he bit his lips as she felt his eyes on her ass before meeting hers. walking past her and grabbing her hand, he pulled her through the front door and outside where the cold breeze hit her immediately. she giddily followed him a couple houses down the street when all of a sudden she was slammed and pinned against a white ferrari.

"by the way, my name's jason mccann. just in case you need a name to scream."

+

groaning, cat felt her head pounding, as if someone was taking a hammer to her brain. she raised her hand to hold her forehead, hoping that the headache would subside just a little bit before opening her eyes, knowing that seeing all of miley's bright decorations would make the ache worse.