06

Same girl btw \/

Ky'ani Monae Johnson

I finally redid my hair. Im not a hairstylist tho I used to be until I moved...these females is grimy out here and Ian with it.

"Aye the guys are coming over today love you byeee.." Mimi said walking out the door. She must have forgotten our best friend was getting out of jail today.

"LAYLA GETTING OUT TODAY DUMMY WE GOTTA GO GET HER" I yelled.

"Shit I forgot don't tell her tho" she said coming back in the house. I got her a big ass jar of weed, a plastic bag full of already rolled blunts, and a whole lotta clothes. I even made this hoe a wig AND SHE KNOW I RETIRED FROM THIS HAIR SHIT. She said she didn't wanna dtm so we was just gon have a lil girls night.

"I GOTTA GO TO THE MALL!" Mimi panicked walking outside. I laughed, and must be the truth bc I got a call from the prison right then and there.

"OPEN THAT CELL LET THAT BOY OUTTA JAILL!" I screamed soon as I answered.

"IM FROM MEXICO BOW BOW" she screamed back earning a few stfu's by some other people. "This my last time calling you while I'm in this bitch...Ian coming my yellow ass in here NO MO!" she said laughing.

"Abt what time u want me to head over that way?" I asked.

"In about an hour and u bet not be driving slow cus it already take 2 hours to get here" she said with an attitude.

"Not too much on me I just got this car...at least I got a car" I said.

"Bit- TIMES UP" some woman yelled. "Mane Ian Gon miss ha big manly ass but imma see u when I see u" she said before hanging up. I can't wait to see ha bruh.

LATER THAT DAY

"AYE YO CANT HOLD A PIMP DOWN FA LONGGGG" Layla crazy ass said before flipping the guard off and strutting to my car. "FUCK ALL YALL AT THIS PRISON YALL AIN'T SHIT AND AINT GON EVER BE SHIT" she yelled hanging out my window. I shook my head and let her be cus she was 5 minutes free.

"I'm hungry...don't offer me no potatoes, sweet peas, or no damn fake artificial ass meat. I want real food" she said patting ha stomach.

"How about macaroni, fried shrimp and fried chicken, greens, baked beans, and cornbread?" I asked her. That's not a good meal put together.. ik that's what y'all thinking but fuck y'all cus that's my best's favorite food and we had to show out for ha.

"U forgot my favorite part" she said about to fake cry.

"Oh and Hawaiian bread" I finished. She gave me a very loud squeel so ig she was happy. This dummy been locked up since she was 18. She was 18 while Mimi and I were 17, and we decided to go mess with a policeman's house...he wasn't tripping but Lai was drunk so she started being extra aaaaaand she might have... Keyed and DESTROYED HIS CAR but let's not talk about that. Then she was wanted anyways for something else and all that was turned into a 2 year 8 month sentence. Crazy.

"THIS is ur house?" She asked. I could tell she was like oh hell nah so I just laughed.

"Nope but I can bring u to my house tho." I have a house...a really nice house actually I just need to finish putting furniture in so I'm stuck at my mom's house til then. She hasn't been here this whole time, but I'm definitely not complaining.

We drove to my house which was about 25 minutes from there.

"Ouuuuu I like ittt...LETS GOOOO" she said pulling me towards my door. We looked through the house, and she was pleased. We got bored bc there rlly isn't shit in my house, so we just left. I was waiting on Mimi to call so we can take her to her big surprise, but this hoe was taking forever.
So I texted her.

Mimi 🤪😂

Where are u at??

Business MIND IT

Bro bring ya ass here...we got to show Layla REMEMBER

IK I HAVE THE GIRLS THO SO GIMME A BREAK
_____________________

I shook my head and turned up the music. This girl was a die hard Summer Walker fan so we listened to that as I drove to the mall to meet Mimi.

"Like you can't do no wrong, got me losin' my shit
Gotta loosen my grip, nah
Fuck that, my baby, you all mine
Greatest of all time
You better tell them hoes fall in line
I do not play about mine
You know this energy so right
Don't put up no fight
You know I never tell no lie
I want you for life

Don't have me lookin' foolish
Don't have me feelin' stupid
Choose a lover, you got me all tied up
Sometimes you just, you get me all fired up" she sang. Poor thing seemed like she was in her feelings.

"This make me wanna settle down and care for somebody for once" she said turning the music down. I looked at her with a:

Because ain't no way she was serious

"Girl I'm fr don't even look at me like that" she said rolling her eyes. We were at the mall so we got out to look for Mimi and the girls.

"MANE IT SUCKS TO BE A BROKE BITCH I NEED A JOB" Layla dragged. I dug in my purse and handed her the money I was supposed to give her later that day.

"THANK YOU THANK YOUUU" she said s running into Foot Locker. She was a sneaker head. I walked around a little bit, and guess who I saw??

That boy from Mikey's house. I forgot his name, but oh well. I turned around because I really didn't want to talk.

"KJ....AYE KJ IK U HEAR ME CALLING YOU" he yelled. I quickly put my air pods in so it wouldn't come off as I was ignoring him...even tho I was but we not speaking on that.

I went into Foot Locker where Layla was and this girl had 7 shoe boxes lined up by her already.

"Hold these imma put these in the car and then we can go see Mimi" she said struggling. I rlly don't know why she INSISTS on buying all these shoes at once.

We bought the shoes and were now going to Rue21 where Mimi was with Mya and Lani. Lord I hope these chern not giving Mimi TOO much hell.

"AYE KJ" Lani's dad said grabbing me...I wanna say his name is Dez but idek.

Layla slapped him and caused a scene. That's my best friend bruh...I knew him but ion know him that much for him to be grabbing on me.

I jecked Layla back "chill that's Mya's best friends dad" is what I said trying not to laugh.
________________________________________

THOUGHTS?