23

Kya

I walked downstairs and everyone was gone. I went down to the game room and both Dion and Mya were no where to be found. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YALL AT" I yelled walking back upstairs. Laila popped her head through the back door telling me they were back there. I walked outside seeing everyone except Mya and Dion. "Where is my child?" I asked looking at everybody. "At Miss May house" Tj said. I slowly nodded my head because Ian plan to bring her over there. "Mimi and Lai y'all come see."

I walked back in the house and they came in behind me. "Who brought Mya over there?" I did I was bringing Dion and she asked if she can go so she won't be by herself." Laila explained. "Oh okay because Ian know about it so I was just like woah" I said walking.to the couch.

"And we not bout to act like you wasn't giving Taj birthday sex" Mimi said plopping by me. "What y'all talking bout" I said playing dumb. They both looked at each other then gave me a look. "Mmhm" Laila said. "Nah but fr I have something to tell y'all" Laila said sitting up. She looked so serious. "Aw what's wrong" Mimi said as we went to go sit by her. She stared at the floor for a minute before she began to speak. "I think-" she stopped talking when my front door opened. It was that bitch Tajs friend brought over here.

"Glad to see you're in a good mood" she said munching on her fries. "I will shove each and every one if them damn fries so far down ur throat you- HEYYYY" Taj dragged as he came in the house. I looked seeing everyone else behind him. "Bro Nani wtf us wrong with you?" Binky said. "Nah fr Herb I think you need to relieve her stress or sum because sum is wrong with ha" Pookie chimed in. "Like fr u walked in this bitch not liking me tf I did yo ugly ass" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Because I just don't fucking like her...what happened to we family?" She asked. "Ian say shit bout you being family to me ion even like you" Key said. I bust out laughing. "Yea u family through Herb but even though u family we still gotta tell u when u in the wrong and right now you are Kya ain't even get to tell yo crazy ass hello before you decided you was gone pop yo shit you too old fa that" Myah snapped making the rest agree. "Mane whatever" she said walking out.

"Fuck ha yall ready to go play paintball" Taj said standing up. Everyone said yeah and we started walking outside. "Aye imma come but Im not playing" Laila said. I looked at her weirdly but she gave me a smile before walking out so I just ignored it for right now.
***
"Reservation for Ky'ani Johnson" Tj said as we got to the lobby. "Uhm yes party of 11" the man said. I counted everyone skipping that girl. "yea 11" I said. "Ma'am that's 12" he told me. I mugged him before I started counting. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11" I said skipping the girl again. "You didn't count her" he said pointing to her. "Oh she's not with us" I said shrugging. "Oh okay ma'am back up please there is a 6 feet policy right now with the COVID-19 situation." The man said causing me and Myah to laugh. "Damn" she said holding her stomach. "Leave the poor girl alone" Taj said in my ear. I huffed and followed the rest of our group to the dugout with our gear. Everyone suited up except Laila. "Bae what's wrong" I said. "I was trying to tell y'all earlier, but I couldn't. I can't play because-" Tj jecked me from by her.

"Move nigga she was saying something" I said pulling my arm back. "I'll just tell you later ima go get a snowball or sum" she said. "It's not nothing that can kill you is it" I asked. "Possibly, but not if everything goes right" she said shrugging. I sat down on the bench. "The game can wait what's wrong" I asked. "I'll tell you later I promise Mimi has to know too." she said squeezing my hand. "Okay" I said silently. And watched as she walked out. I wanted to cry because of the suspense of it. I shouldn't have asked if it could kill her that's what I'm worried about.

I opened the door to the field and stepped out seeing Mimi ducking and blue balls flying. I looked at my gun and my color was blue as well so I shot her on her back and started running.
****
"Nah cus uan have to light that girl up like that she gone be all bruised up" Dee told me as we walked out the building. "It was that or these hands that was gone bruise her' I said shrugging. "I like her" Pookie said making Binky and Key agree.