55

•Ike•
~~~~~~~

Me Lank and Jo is otw to Savannah. We been driving for a long ass time and I'm ready to get the hell from round here.

"Aye we bout to be there in maybe ten minutes so if you gone rest your eyes do that cus soon as we there we working" Lank told us focusing on the road.

"What if the girl screams" Jo asked. We were told to keep her alive so it was a good question.

"Do what you have to and get to ass up out of there....Ike you plant these all over...where ever you can get them put them and don't be a dummy and put them in plain sight" Lank said and I mugged.

"Nigga I ought of tell them y'all whole plan"

"Then you gonna be one dead muthafucka" he told me and I mugged again I was gone say something but he holds my money so I can't do too much.

We pulled up to this neighborhood and it looked like it was old folks living here. It looked like a peaceful old folks neighborhood. We pulled up down the street and me and Jo got out. Lank would be the get away driver. He just scary tho.

Me and Jo went around the whole house making sure no lights were on and none were. I went to a window and carefully opened it. After I opened it me and Jo climbed in and went to do what we were told to. I put the little devices all over three in the kitchen, three in the empty room, three in the living room, and one in the hallway bathroom. I had to wait for them to get out the rooms. I saw Jo trying to move Mya's cover from off of her. Once he did he slowly pit his hands under her body to pick her up. He grabbed her and waited for her to stop moving. I took the opportunity to put three devices in her room.

"Ma where we going" she said rubbing her eyes and Jo looked scared. I quickly ran out of there. I watched as Mya lifted her head up and looked Jo dead in his eyes.

"Your mom needs us to be quiet and not wake your dad..we have a surprise waiting for his birthday" his dumbass said. She looked at him for a moment before she screamed. I went into the closet and Jo covered her mouth. I didn't see anything else.

I heard commotion come from the other end of this wall and soon after the door opened.

"What's wro-NIGGA LET HER THE FUCK GO" I heard Kya say.

"If you come any closer I'm going to snap her neck" I heard Jo say. Dummy.

"OH HELL NO TAJ TAJJ" Kya screamed. A second later Taj came out and I just heard a bunch of chaos.

"Come here baby" I heard Kya say and I heard a door close. I peeped out the closet and seen Jo getting his ass whooped. I took the opportunity to go out the window in that room. I did and started running.

"We gotta go" I said as I got to the car.

"Jo" Lank asked and I shook my head.

"He done for" I said and he shook his head.

"Imma just wait a minute maybe he'll- BOOM BOOM" the sound of two gunshots interrupted Lank as he spoke. We looked at their house and one of them was looking out the windows.

•Kya•
~~~~~~~~

"Did he hurt you?" I asked Mya while holding her. She shook her head no.

"What did they say"

"That you had a surprise for dad's birthday, but I know his birthday passed already so I yelled" Mya said.

"Do you know who he is" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I never s-BOOM BOOM" she was cut off by gunshots. I knew it was Taj.

"Did he-" Mya said looking at me. I shook my head no.

"No he didn't kill him...he probably got his ass in the leg or sum tho bc ain't nobody gone fuck with you Mya and if they think they can they gone have hell to pay" I told her and she nodded.

"I want him to" she said and I looked at her.

"You're a good kid don't say that" I told her.

"I know but I mean it" she said and I nodded.

"Well you got your wish.." Taj said walking into the room. He looked pretty normal except his fists were balled and his shirt had been stretched.

"Oh my gosh are you alright " Mya said walking up to Taj and hugging him he laughed and she looked at him.

"Can I lay in here with y'all" she asked and I said yes.

"Actually nobody is going to sleeping in here because we bout to leave too" he said and I looked at him confused.

"They know where we at Kya we gotta go"

"How you know it was them tho"

"I saw Lank...blue Chevy Malibu with a busted headlight" he said and I nodded my head slowly.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"The hell away from here" he said and he went into our closet and started grabbing stuff.

I got a call from Chris

"Y'all gotta dip this guy Lamar just told me they planned on heading y'all way"

"They did"

"Them niggas tried to take Mya man we getting the hell on" Taj said grabbing my phone.

"Damn I wish I knew sooner man I was having the day with Sora and shit I could have let y'all know" he said.

"You straight bruh but look we bout to go somewhere Ion know where but we leaving"

"Good...they found yall through Mimi phone" he said and I gasped. Taj looked at me shaking his head.

"Chris I just want to say I love you bruh and thank you for everything you helped us with since we met you...tell my neice I said I love her, but tt not gone be around for a while" I said grabbing my phone back.

"What you mean" he asked.

"We gotta cut y'all off man I refuse to put Mya through that shit again and if he stealing y'all shit to get to me then who's to say he won't do it again...I'm looking out for my kids man that's all" I said and I started shedding tears.

"I feel that...I love you too and y'all stay safe man...damn I wish we didn't have to do that tho but I feel you" he said. I was so upset.

"Ight bye"

"It's imma see you later fuck you mean bye" he said and I laughed.

"See you later" I said then hung up. After that we got our things together and we left maybe a hour after I hung up.

________________________________________

Thoughts?

Where they going now?

Whats yall favorite show?