53

Mimi 

Mikey and I were chilling on the couch when there was a knock at the door. Mikey stood up and went answer it.

"The fuck are you doing here and how do you know we were here"

"Who is that" I asked

"Why are you here" Mikey said again and I stood up. I went to the door and opened it so I can see and it was Ike.

"Nigga who told you I stay here" I said mugging him.

"I followed you from Walmart earlier..I need your help" he said and I did the Conceited face.

"First of all fuck you and why would you think I'd help you...go ask your brother for help" I told him with an attitude.

"Because they would go look for him...I told them i cant help them anymore...they jumped me then they just left me on the side of the road..i was walking past the corner store when I seen this man drop his bike and then I saw you pull out so I followed you" when he said that I heard enough so I slammed the door in his face and locked my door.

"I dont like that shit" I said getting mad. I went upstairs and looked out the window and a bike was in my yard.

"GET THE FUCK FROM OUT MY YARD IKE IAN PLAYING" I yelled through the window. I saw him step back and look up until he saw where I was. He just stared at me for a minute before he took the bike and petaled off.

I let the blinds down and fixed the curtains before going back to the living room.

"Wait he said he followed you from a bike...how the hell did he catch up and know where to turn you drive fast too so how the hell-" I said trailing off. I was just thinking.

"Don't stress over it...if he come back he's just gone be leaving lifeless" Mikey told me and I nodded before turning to the tv. I just sat there with an unsettling feeling in my gut.
________________________________________
Writers block ain't nun nice...y'all get a Lil sum tho