35

•Kya•
A few days later
~~~~~~~

I decided to go to an appointment with Mimi today since she didn't want to be by herself. If you're wondering Mikey was at his momma house. He been over there a lot lately, but hey that's not my business.

I sat down while Mimi checked herself in. After she did she came sat down by me.

"Im getting checked by Jayla" she said. Jayla was a family friend. She cool she just dont be around us. I nodded my head and got on my phone.

"Tamia" we heard and it was Jayla holding a clipboard and holding a door open. We got up and went to the back.

"Girllll never did you come up in here as a patient" Jayla said as soon as she closed the door. Mimi just sighed.

"I know, but here i am" she said.

"alright imma do a ultra sound" she said digging in a drawer and pulling out a box of gloves.

"Maam you are supposed to be professional...we dont do ghetto talk in our work place" i said jokingly. Jayla looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Fuck being professional its yall not some random" she said adjusting Mimi's seat. I watched as she put the gel on her belly and used the machine thing to look around in her belly. I saw nothing but black and white everywhere.

"You're about four weeks pregnant." she said still moving the thing around. "Imma go get you one of them first time mom packet thingies imma be back" Jayla said.

"She tow up fa that talking bout first time mom thingy how she dont know" I said laughing. Mimi shook her head.

"Let me do you an ultrasound Kya" Mimi said and I jecked my head back.

"Girl if uon get some gel and rub yo own stomach" I told her. She just pouted.

"PLEASEEEEE COUSINNNNN" she begged and i rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up before she come back" i said and she got out the bed. I layed there and watched as she grabbed the gel and squeezed it onto her hand.

"You was supposed to squeeze it on my stomach" i said looking at her with a 'bruh' face. She shushed me and rubbed the gel all over. I forgot how cold that shit is. She grabbed that thing and put it to my belly.

"I have no clue what im looking at" she said still moving it.

"SHIDDDDD me neither" i said. I looked at the screen and then the door opened.

"Uhhhh" Mimi said holding the thing still on my stomach. I closed my eyes acting sleep.

"Yall both got caught" Jayla said and she closed the door. I opened my eyes and she was just looking at us like a mother would.

"what this mean" Mimi said moving the thing again. Jayla sat the papers down and came by us.

"Girl.." she paused. I looked at her scrunching my face.

"Kya you pregnant too" she said staying still on one part of my belly. My mouth flew open.

"Thats the baby...you and Mimi are going to have yall babies close like within two weeks of each other" she said pointing at the screen. My mouth was still open and Mimi hadn't said anything.

"WELP to the abortion clinic i go" i said grabbing a napkin and wiping that shit off my stomach.

"Kya..." Mimi said with her mouth wide open. I forgot I said what I said.

"I was joking....unlesssss" I said and Mimi gave me a look.

"When they said you learn sum new everyday ian believe it until today" Jayla said. I stuck my finger at her.