30

Laila

My alarm rang at 5:30 telling me to get up to get ready. I got dressed then drive to Taj's house. I got there and soon as I closed the door I heard ungodly things so what I did?? I turned my big ass around and got tf back to my fucking car.

(Jayy said that one tik tok while I was writing that my bad- Lay)

I just sat in the car texting everyone making sure they was still coming.
°
°
°
It was 6:49 and everyone was here at the restaurant except my Taj and Kya nasty asses. We were all sitting down. They was taking forever so I ordered an appetizer while we waited.

"Taj ion think it's ope- SURPRISE!!" everyone yelled as they walked in. "Awww you guysssss" she dragged fanning her face. Kya was so fucking dramatic.

(We skipping dinner cus I'm feeling lazy-Lay)

"Y'all I want to thank y'all for coming. Nas and crew especially cuss ik y'all prolly don't fym like that but i dont care cus missed y'all" Kya stood up to say. We all finished eating and was finna head to go bowling.

Taj went to go get something and left Kya with the rest of us.
°
°
_____________________

Kya

"I'm bout to whoop all y'all asses" Key yelled.

"SHIDDDDD NIGGA U TRIPPING" Rico said. As they argued over who was gon win I decided to walk outside. As I was going I saw Taj talking to the people for shoes. I continued to walk outside.

"Hey.." a deep voice from behind me said. I turn around seeing Taj. "Wassup big dog" I said holding my fist out for him to dap me up. He just stared at me. "No big dog?? I said barking like a dog. He pushed my head and laughed. "I just wanted to come out here for a lil minute I had a headache and they loud" I said rubbing my head. "Hmm he said passing me a Tylenol out a pack. I grabbed it and we walked inside. "Bitch where you was?" My Laila said. "Mmn that's where you went" she said slightly nodding to Taj. I gave her a look. "Girl c'mon hea" I said looking to see it was my turn to bowl. I was a beast when it came to this so yea.

"Wait before you bowl we all put a hunnit down for this round winner takes all" KJ said holding his hand out. I went in my purse to grab my money, but Taj pushed my hand and handed him two hundreds. I grabbed a ball and I went up and rolled it down getting a strike. "Damn ion wanna bet nomo" Myah said scratching her hair. "See this why Ian bet cus my best the one that's gon win." Laila said winking at me.
______
We all had one more to bowl before the next round started and I was winning...well I won, but we had to finish. I had nothing but strikes on the board. Mimi was the last to bowl. The screen flashed my name and then winner and I held my hand out. "RUN ME MY MONEY" I screamed and they all gave me my money. Mimi, KJ, Myah, Rico, Key, Binky, Pookie, Nana, Kyree, Nas, Dee,Tj, and Taj all bet so I got $1,300. "Here" I said handing Taj his hundred back. He grabbed the money then turned me around sticking it in my back pocket. "Never again" he said walking up to the lane since the second round had started.
___________
It was now 10:52 and we all went to my house to get ready for the club. I wasnt 21 yet so I had to look around for my fake ID to get in the club. They had me fucked up if they thought I was bout to sit my birthday out. TUH! Not today. I found it and stuck it in my purse. I took a quick shower then got dressed. Me Mimi and Laila had matching outfits, just different colors. I had a blue fitted dress, and she had a pink one, and Laila had a green one.

"AYOOO WE GOTTA DIP YALL" everybody was here except Taj. Ion know where he keep going but I didn't have time to worry. It's my birthday.
_____________________________

Thoughts?? (Lay's chapter)

Do y'all be having that one friend that walk ways wanna bet on sum or it's just me??

Right like we got money to waste 24/7-Jayy