22

Taj

A week later

"WAKE UP TAJ" I heard Kya yell. I just stayed laying down. "CMONNNNNNNN GET UP" she dragged. I turned my head towards her and mugged. "Why I gotta get up" I said I was tired and we went to sleep late as hell. "It's your birthday that's why... everybody is downstairs waiting for you to come so take ya bath get ready n bring ya ass downstairs" she said walking out the room closing the door.

She get on my damn nerves. I stood up and stretched before walking to my closet grabbing clothes. Im 22. Getting old as shit. I walked in the bathroom with my clothes and all before I got in the tub.
****
I hopped out the tub and all I heard was Dee loud ass. "KYA MOVE." I laughed knowing she prolly was tryna take his food or some shit. I wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed my toothbrush getting ready to brush my teeth.

As I got dressed I heard a light knock at Kya's room door. I slid my shirt on then went open the door. It was Mya. "Were you sleep?"Mya said frowning. "Nah wassup tho?" I asked. "Happy birthday" she said handing me a lil gift bag. I kneeled down taking that paper off. "I wanted to give u yo gift first." She said. I unwrapped all that paper and it  was a roll of tissue. "Uhm Mya
.. this is tissue" I said fake smiling. "Don't be fake bitch I had to do that just in case you found it" she said rolling her eyes. I moved the tissue and I had a homemade card, some gummies and 10 dollars. "Thank you so much...girl I'm bout to go get me some food right na with this card. "I said finding a gift card to Chic FIL a. "Do you like it?" She said playing with her fingers. She was nervous. "No I don't like it..." I paused and she frowned about to cry. "Why you bout to cry and yeen let me finish crazy... I don't like it cus I love it" I said and she smiled and did a happy dance. "I told my mom you'd like mine better" she said walking off.  How she just walk off on me like that?

I put my gift on Kya's dresser and walked downstairs. I looked in the kitchen seeing aluminum pans still steaming and then I looked over to the living room seeing everybody chilling. I decided I was going to go sneak in the kitchen and sneak me some food.

I lifted one of the tops off the pans and was bout to grab me a piece of chicken when Kya stopped me. "How the hell you gone try to eat before saying anything to anyone?" She said popping my hand out the way. "I spoke to Mya and I spoke to you when you woke me up" I said shrugging. She mugged me and pointed towards the living room.

"Happy birthday you ugly ass nigga" Mimi said. "Wassup ole lanky ass nigga" Dee said. "Wassam yo ass getting old" Tj said. The girl that was by Dee just waved at me. "I don't like y'all bitch asses no way" I said sitting down.

"What we doing nigga" Tj said. I had to sit and think cus I really don't know. "Kya said she gone braid my hair" I said shrugging. "So we over here to watch yo hair get braided?" Mimi said looking at me with a 'bruh' face.

"Nope we going to a club and we gon get u THREE big booty bitches" Dee said. "Like ha" he finished looking at o girl smirking. "Ion need three big booty bitches when I got Kya right there" I said shrugging. "She no where to be found nigga u delusional" Dee said laughing. Right when he said that Kya walked in. "You were saying?" I said looking at him with a bored look.

"Nah but we going to play paintball later" Tj said. I dapped him up cus I was just telling them how I wanted to go to this new place.
"Yea and when u want me to start on yo hair?" Kya asked me. "You can do it now" I said and she stood up. She went around the couch and started playing in my hair. "When was the last time you washed it?" She asked. "The other day...well whenever it was that u threw that Oreo ice cream thing in my face" I said and everybody bust out laughing. "NIGGA NOW WHAT U DID FA HA TO THROW A WHOLE OREO MCFLURRY AT YOU" Dee said laughing. "She pinched my nipple so I grabbed her boob and squeezed it and she got mad and threw the drink at me" I said. "AND I BET SHE MADE YO ASS BUY A NEW ONE TOO" Tj said laughing. "And did" Kya said walking out the living room.