28

Laila
(A month later)
★★★

"The baby is growing how it's supposed to. Everyone looks fine let me go print this out for you and you'll be ready to go." Dr. Montez said walking out.

I'm two months pregnant and no one knows yet. Well except it's daddy. Everyone has been busy n shit and I understand so Im just gone announce it when I feel it's right.

The baby daddy told me fuck me and my baby and that it wasn't his. That shit had me so mad. It's alright tho me and mines always gone be good. I hope it's a girl so I can have a lil mini me.

"Ooookay here you go and I'll see you in a few weeks" she said handing me the papers.

I walked out seeing Eric my baby daddy sitting on my car.

"Move" I said.

"Hold on lemme talk to u first" he said running in front me blocking the driver door.

"You said what u had to say to me ion wanna talk Ian asking you fa shit so leave me alone...it's fuck me ain't it" I said going to the passenger side. I fucked up because soon as I unlocked the door he got in the driver's side.

"Get the fuck out my car Eric I'm not doing this with you" I said not even sitting in the car. He reached across the front seat and opened my passenger door.

"Just let me talk then I'll let you decide what u wanna do"

"I want you to get the fuck up out my car and get the fuck from round me and don't text me don't call me don't hit my insta nor snap up nothing leave me completely the fuck alone" I said now getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry okay? Ian mean to come at you crazy...i been going through some shit...my moms and lil sister got in a wreck and are both in critical condition and that shit hitting heavy on me that don't give me an excuse to say what I said and I know this but I just wanted to tell u what was going through my mind. Imma be there for her or him whether u like it or not though so get ready for it. If u need anything I gotchu. Again I'm sorry and I'm fucked up for saying that." He said I rolled my eyes and just looked at him.

"Yea okay" I said.

"Mmcht don't do that bruh"

"Get out"

"It's like that?"

"Hell yea nigga it's like that I'm sorry yo people going through that but regardless of wtf was going on uan have no right to talk out yo ass how u did....u could have told me not no I'm going through some shit and I would have been fine with that, but no you cussed me and my child out and said u wasn't shit to nobody kid...I'm not bout to forgive you easily for that shit...I'll give u updates on how it's going and when it comes I'll let you see it and all but if it's not about this child don't fucking talk to me now get THEE FUCK OUT MY CAR" I said getting mad. He looked at me for a second before getting out. I hopped over to the passenger side and started crying.

"Uhn uhn I'm not bout to cry fuck that...imma bad bitch I don't cry." I told my self wiping my tears. I grabbed my phone texting Mimi. I gotta get ts off my chest.

Bestie Bae❤️🥰:

Imma need you to go to Kya's house like asap

Bestie Bae ❤️🥰: what happened??

Nun too serious I gotta tell y'all sum...I been trying to tell y'all but never could

Bestie Bae ❤️🥰: give me 10 minutes

U good I still gotta call Kya and tell ha we coming

Bestie Bae ❤️🥰: bitch 😭 but alright imma be omw