18

Ky'ani Johnson

A month and some later

"Wake up you gon be late to bring Mya" Taj said shaking me. He and I decided to move on from the just playing around stage to talking. He was low-key a hoe and I had to make sure he wasn't gon have me out here looking stupid while he out being a hoe before we started talking.

"Tell her take her bath and get ready and then to come in here and wake me up when she done" i said turning around. It was silent for a minute and when I finally let my self drift off....

"I CANT GET NO SLEEP CUS OF YOU YOU NOT GON GET NO SLEEP CUS OF MEE" Taj and Mya sang repeatedly banging on pots. Maybe if I ignore them they gone go away. After a while they stopped. Then I felt the bed dip, and Taj put his arms under my body and move me to the edge of the bed.

"Okay okay stop you not gone do that to yo bsf are you" I said. He looked at me with a mug then dropped me. Then he sat on my bed just looking with that same face. I stood up. "Boy you not shit I should whoop yo a-" he grabbed me by my neck making me shut up. He pulled me close to him still holding my neck. "Do I play with you like that??" He said. Ian say nun. "Exactly cus best friends don't have you bent over the bathroom sink screaming they name do they? A best friend don't know what yo body like and don't like....like I do..do they??" He said pausing. When I tell y'all I was ready to SPEED Mya to that school. "Mines do" I said backing away from him then running out the room. I know I'm bout to get fucked up.

"MYA C'MON HERE" I yelled walking outside. "No YOU c'mon here I was outside already" she said rolling the window down. "I'm gone send you to a over sea school" I said getting in the car.

We drove to school listening to YoungBoy. Mya and yb both getting omn at this point. She play his music every damn day. Imma put on some gospel music.

I reached up and turned on break every chain. I looked in the rearview mirror and to my surprise Mya didn't have no mug on her face. She just sat there mouthing the words.

We finally got to the school and soon as we got out of the car the bell rang. "Shit we late" I said.

"MYA MYA WAIT... WAIT FOR ME" we heard and we turned around. I haven't seen Lani in so long. "Heyy Kya I missed you" she said hugging me. I was about to let go when Nasir jecked her from me. "Really dad? Why did you do that now why shirt is tore" Lani pouted. "Come see" is all I said before walking to my car. I had a needle and thread so I was going to fix it. "She don't need you to fix it" Nasir said. Idk why he was so mad at me and I really don't give a fuck about why either.

I ignored him and started fixing up her shirt. "Oh thank you thank you so much this shirt costed me 12 dollars" Lani said hugging me. We started walking to the building again. "Can I come over today?" Lani said. "Tell her no" Nasir said quietly.
"Yea tell yo daddy bring you after school" I said mugging him. What he mad at me for has nothing to do with the girls.

"I'm not bring- PLEASEE DAD PLEASEEEE" Lani cut him off begging. "Please Nasir we haven't hung out in so longgg" Mya chimed in. He looked at them with a mug and said okay. They jumped around and cheered and did allat extra stuff. "You can just pick me up and bring me and Lani to my house then Nasir" Mya said. Nasir sighed before said okay. We signed them in then walked out.

"Hey idk wtf you mad for....but don't bring the girls into that shit. They been friends way before you knew about me and now that you know that's kind of fucked up to take away." I said walking past him. "Fuck you" he said. "Why are u acting like the bitch in this situation? Why can't u just chill out? I didn't threaten to fuck up y'all hustle AND I gave y'all more access to stuff tf u mad for huh? Really wtf did I do?" I said. "I'm the same bitch I was before you knew so what's different huh?? Why u acting funny now? Cus I'm over y'all? Cus I'm doing better than y'all?? You mad cus I killed y'all people? What are you mad for Nasir WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO MAD FOR!" I yelled that last part bc now I was mad.

"You shot one of the only muhfuckas that was there for me and had him in the hospital for 5 fucking weeks. A whole month and some. He just got out and he can't even much walk without it hurting him. You want to see Mimi go through that? Layla? Then you lied to me. You put my child in danger. Then u walked in that room with that nigga like we wasn't vibing how we was. Did you know that's the nigga that killed my pops. Then you...ian think u was like u are that's all and now I'm looking at sb ion even know." He said I scrunched my face up. I wasnt mad at anything except the part about Lani.

"Tf u mean I put ur child in danger? Why would I do that? News fucking flash I have Mya A CHILD OF MY OWN THAT'S THE SAME FUCKING AGE AS YOUR CHILD and when they together when you see Lani you see Mya and that means if i was putting Lani in danger i would have been doing that with my own child as well. So why the hell would I put MY child in danger huh??" I started to tear up. "Lani is not my child, but I do and will always treat her like she is because I love that lil girl. I would die for her just as much as I will for Mya when she's with me just so you know. Also I never lied to you...I told you from the beginning I had too much shit to my name I just never said what. That's not lying because I do have shit to my name A LOT of it at that, but Ian know u well enough to tell u allat yet. And for Rico I told y'all what it was I really had to be patient with y'all... I walked in and was already a bitch and this and that. I told them not to shoot unless y'all did first, and they didn't. After that argument y'all would have been dead, but y'all are here. I did it because y'all underestimated the fuck out of me, and I'm not one to be played with. And Rico out of everybody knows how I am...remember the last time he stepped to me? Oh ight. And as for me and o dude, who's lap I choose to be on, who's lips I kiss, and who's bed I lay in has nothing to do with you. Are we fucking no...were we fucking no... We wasn't even much on the talking stage. If you wanted to go fuck someone else you could have. Why because we weren't dating and yea we were vibing, but no rules were set while doing so. He did kill yo daddy...u right, but it was to protect me. My mother sold me to your daddy to get raped beaten and killed. Taj was in there with me...he was supposed to kill me, but he helped me escape before your dad had a chance to touch me. After a few weeks we made up a plan to kill him so he wouldn't be able to do that to no one else. That's all I have to say and I did way more explaining then I should have." I said turning around to walk to my car. "Kya I'm so-are you picking Mya up when you come or no" I said stopping in my spot and cutting him off. "Yea imma pick her up and take them to eat before I come...I'm sorry" he said. I sat in the car and sped off. I was mad as hell and needed to calm myself before I went home.
____________________________________________
Y'all tell Nasir to calm his ole mad ass down

Kya's explanation?

Nasir's Pov on why he was mad?

Taj??

Byee