Changing the Future

Woo look the oneshots are back! Its been a month so I guess I owe you all something. 2.6k reads how i dont know but thank you so much, Enjoyziesss <33

Phil sighed and walked across the drab hallway and down the stairs, stopping momentarily to pull up his pyjama bottoms which hadnt been washed for approximately 47 days.

Of course, food was the first thing on Phil's mind and he pulled out an almost empty box of cheerios which was strangely heavy along with a white bowl which had a picture of Buffy's face on the bottom, a nice sight after finishing your cereal.

The heaviness remained in the box as Phil tipped his tiny wheat treats into the bowl and splashed milk along with them. The boy finished off the last of the cereals and shook the box, a banging sound coming from it. He poked his eye into the opening of the box and spotted a small camera inside made from cheap plastic. The side of the box revealed that Phil was one of the lucky 20 winners of a black and white SD camera (which was pretty good quality for 2006) and grinned. He'd never been one with much luck.

I'll get that out when i've eaten

He thought and placed the box carelessly back on the table and sighing as a droplet of milk splattered onto the cream kictchen tiles. Phil bent down and wiped up the milk, knocking the corner of the table as he did so. The table shook on it rickety legs and Phil realised he should probably get a new one.

Phil pulled out a chair which was already a bit of the way away from the table and sat down heavily, more milk spilling into his lap. The seat was strangely uncomfortable and he could feel a strange lump under his backside. Phil got up and peered at the seat, realising he had sat on the cereal box and its contents.

He picked up the box and gased inside at the smashed camera in dismay, it must have fallen on his chair when he knocked the table

'Shoot' he muttered, throwing the box in the bin 

"I could have got some good footage with that"

That wasnt phan i know but omfg just imagine. no 2006 blog = no amazing phil = no meeting dan = no danisnotonfire = no phan = no phandom = no me 

oh dear