MORE HEADCANONS

- Jack stays awake to always finish his paintings and often falls asleep, much to his disdain (but not Crutchie or Davey's).

- Spot doesn't know how to accept compliments.
"Hey, I really like your shirt!"
"What? I mean, it's alright, I guess."
"No way. It's totally cool dude!"
*blank stare and nods, only to walk away quickly*

- Finch likes animal documentaries.

- Everyone has one night of the year where they gather at the bigger houses and have a massive sleepover. They usually watch movies, share music, and wreak havoc to the neighbors (sometimes they help).

- I feel like Medda has a big trampoline lying around somewhere and there has never been a day when at least five of the Newsies have gone over to jump on it

- Race and Spot's favorite pastime is when they bought a bunch of stuff from the local gas station

- Spot can, like, dad grill. I said it.

-Finch has a bird named Robin. Robin is a parakeet.

- Race's favorite movie is The Cat in the Hat.

- Davey always has so much money but no job and the other boys are BAFFLED (Dave works part-time at a modeling agency as a photographer. He also still gets allowance).

- Albert convinced Race to dye his hair black but the dye was actually a blue color so Race's hair looked like a smurf for a small amount of time.

- Specs is the best at cooking. He and Davey often get together to make food.

- Jack wishes to renovate houses in small towns (specifically ones in Santa Fe).

- Elmer is very stingy when it comes to food (unless someone needs it or Crutchie asks for it).

- Romeo is good at voice impersonations.

———————————

Yeah that's all I had

Stay cool👌🏾✨