H

TP POV:

"You, Jeongguk-ssi, are a meanie" Taehyung said and pouted. Jeongguk chuckled. "Don't be so formal sugarplum. Besides, it's not my fault you initially thought I was Kook" he shrugged.

Taehyung sighed, "you could've just told me." He pouted more. "it's fun teasing you though" he admitted shamelessly. The blond gasped as the others laughed at his cute reactions.

"See? Meanie!" He puffed up his cheeks like a rabbit. Jeongguk and Jungkook just smiled at the sight.

"How did you even know he wasn't Jungkook? We still mix them up to this day! And we've known each other since kindergarten" Kai said as he flailed his arms around.

"I don't know. They just seem a bit different." Taehyung said nonchalantly. The twins looked at him in interest. Taehyung was the first person to ever tell them apart so early. 

"Could you elaborate please? I'd like to not get kicked in the balls everytime I call Jeongguk Jungkook and vice versa" Byeomgyu deadpanned. His expression showing the pain he's been through.

Poor soul.

Taehyung giggled and nodded before taking a moment to gather his thoughts. In which way were Jeongguk and Jungkook different?

"It's just the aura they give. Jungkook's presence seems energetic, more refreshing and fun. Lighter if you will. Whereas, Jeongguk gives off this intimidating yet calm vibe, somewhat relaxing. Like you know you'd be protected under any circumstances. A bit darker in aura. But that's just my thoughts" Taehyung explained. The rest staring at him agape.

Even the twins.

It shocked them how in depth Taehyung actually thought about it. "there's also their eyes" the blond suddenly blurted.

"Eyes? What about them? They look the same to me" Jay replied confused. Taehyung shook his head, "no, they're eyes are both black but somehow different. They sparkle differently" the blond started.

"I don't get it" Kai said scratching his nape. Taehyung gave out a nervous giggle. "I'm sorry, I really don't know how to explain it" he said and laughed awkwardly.

"It's alright pretty. You don't need to force yourself" Jungkook said and patted his back lightly. Taehyung gave a shy smile in return. "It fascinates me enough how you analyzed us. I don't need any further explanations sugar" Jeongguk said and ruffled his hair.

Taehyung felt his tummy do tingles at the gesture. Something about Jeongguk just made Taehyung all squirmy and fluttery.

"Tar?! Where are you?!" Jimin's sudden voice brought the blond's attention. He quickly turned around. "Here Chim!" He waved his hand so he would get the brunette's attention.

Jimin walked over when he noticed his best friend. "Guys, this is Jimin. My best friend and housemate" he proceeded to introduce everyone to Jimin one by one.

The brunette blinked violently when he looked at the twins. "wow. I'm going to have such a hard time identifying who is who" he deadpanned.

"Welcome to the club" Jay said with a laugh making the others give the brunette a thumbs up.

The twins just rolled their eyes. Their conversation went on for awhile til it landed on the mins who were their other neighbors.

"I heard you guys are good friends with the mins" Jimin said as he looked at Jeongguk. The male hummed in response. "Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. We've known each other since forever" he answered.

"Are they housemates too?" The brunette asked confused. "No. Half brothers. Really good people" Byeomgyu informed.

The boys nodded understanding. "Wait, why do you guys live one house apart?" Taehyung asked and tilted his head slightly. "Nothing special. That house wasn't vacant when we moved in." Jeongguk said with a shrug.