Spend time with me (Dahyun)

You and Dahyun are in a relationship for 3 years already. You are both happy as you can have each other's back in times of problem. You both cherish and proud of each other's achievements. But time passed by, you came busy as you got a promotion which makes you have less time with Dahyun.

It's is a given night for the both of you. You both are lying on the cozy bed with lights were off and only the sound of the nature outside can be heard.

You missed her so much. You can't really let go of her as you are cuddling into her warm and comfort skin.

"Y/N Baby... can we have a date tomorrow? The girls are out for a free day too." Dahyun asked as she stares on your fondling eyes.

"Okay, no problem." You said.

She looked at you as if she's checking if you are sure about it. You let out a chuckle and pinched her nose.

"You don't have to ask me, let's have a date tomorrow." You said.

You heard she squeals and buried herself more close to you. You are both about to drift into your sleep as you phone rings.

"Sorry, wait." You said and get your phone on the side table. You looked at the person's name to see who interrupted your moment and saw it was your workmate.

You sat up and answered the phone.

"Hello, what do you need?"

["Ey mate, sorry to interrupt. Boss wants to see our presentation tomorrow. You are up, right?"]

"What? I thought it will be next week?"

["Why, I thought the presentation is already made."]

"Yes but..." you look behind to see Dahyun look at you.

"I got personal matters to make tomorrow." You whispered.

["Sorry mate, boss want to see it. He will be going off next week that's why."]

You felt an arm wrap on your waist as a weight comes of on your back.

"Everything's ok?" Dahyun whispers.

You put down your phone and looked at Dahyun.

"I need to go to the office tomorrow... I'm sorry." You sincerely said.

You saw how expression change but she tried to hide it with a smile. You took her hand and hold it tightly.

"I'll make up onto you, promise. I just need to go to office tomorrow." You said.

"It's ok, I understand... let's sleep now, you need to wake up early for tomorrow." She said.

She laid first and you just look at her worryingly. You know She's not fine with it but you have no choice.

"I'm really sorry...  Gosh I feel bad." You said still up.

"You do? Then don't go to work." Dahyun said. You looked at her surprisingly and trying to see if she's serious with what she said but then.

"I'm just kidding, come one. Let's sleep. Don't feel bad, just... go home early." She said.

You sighed as you heard her laugh. You crawl up to her and locked her in your arms.

"I will."

"I love you, Y/N. Good night." She said as she brushed your hair.

"I love you too, sweet dreams."

~~~~~~~
"You sure you are going to stay here? Don't you want to go with the others?" You asked as you filed up your things and ready to go.

"Yes, I'll just wait on you here. Goodluck." She said as she walks into you and gave you a kiss.