I'm here (Tzuyu)

It's Friday and you are really so excited as you know that this is not just an ordinary day. Your boyfriend asked you a fine dinner after a long busy day. You know and you really want this since after all, he got so much time with his work but you always trying understand it.

Tonight , you are sitting on the set table where he reserved as you wait for him to come. Before you came in the place you already pictured out what is going to happen on this moment. No works, just you and him.

You checked you phone to check if there's a text coming from your boyfriend but saw text message from Tzuyu, your best friend.

You know how much Tzuyu hates your boyfriend. She keeps reminding you that he is no good to you but you keep closing your ears as you know that that is not true. You've been dating him for a year and you two are inseparable not until he got the job that he said for the both of you.

Not so long, Tzuyu called, you hesitated if you're going to answer it but after all, she's your best friend. Even if she doesn't want your boyfriend for you, she still care for you.

As you answered the phone, you expected a mad woman to yell at you. But nope.

"Where are you, Y/N?" She asked.

You frowned a little as you know that she knows where are you. You told her that you are  meeting your boyfriend.

Even if you know she doesn't care, you told her still as you are really excited and she's your best friend.

"At the restaurant? I told you I'll be having dinner with Jake, no need to wait on me." You said.

"Is he there?" She asked with a tone in her voice. Not mad but worried.

"He'll be, I just arrived here 15 minutes ago." You said.

You heard a sigh coming from the other side.

"Why, are you okay?" You asked as you sense her voice.

"Nothing, call me up if you need me, okay? Enjoy." She just said and ended the call.

You do sure that she's not fine or maybe just tired but just like what she said, enjoy. What else could happen tonight, right? It's the most awaited time of you and your boyfriend so you should really enjoy.

Couple of minutes passed, until you are already waiting for almost an hour. You looked at your phone and feeling more worried as you're boyfriend didn't text any. You are starting to overthink that maybe something bad happened to him but you chose to erase that thought.

You tried to call your boyfriend but he is not answering his phone. You're starting to get worried more and more until you saw him at the entrance.

All your worries faded as you run outside and jump over him. Wrapping your arms on his neck and hugging him as tight as you can. You truly miss him.

But it's only a second when he put his hands on your side and pushed you down gently.

"Y/N." He called

"Let's go inside. I've been calling you. I thought something happened—"

"Let's end this." He said which made you stopped.

Your hold on him dropped as you look back at him confusedly.

"Already? But how about the reservation?" You asked.

He just shook his head and you saw him clenches his fist.

"No. I mean our relationship. Let's end this. I am not here to have a date with you but to end what's on us." He said looking at your straight.

You don't know what to feel. You don't know what to say. You are so blown that you can't even move.

But you saw a sight on the side of your eyes as his car door opened up revealing a girl you barely know.

"Babe, let's go! We still need to catch the movie tonight."

It feels like a truck just hit you and you came back to your senses. You scoffs as you looked at your man. You know that that girl was talking to your man, or maybe he was once yours.

He rushed to that girl and you saw him talked to her and made her get inside the car again. After that he run to you and before he could talk, you stopped him with your hand clapping on his cheek.

"You made me wait for an hour just to say that you are breaking up with me? And now you even brought your new girl? You should have told me." You said as tears escape from your eyes. You are so mad at him but you just can't express it well.

Now he is more than embarrassed after you knew that he is dating a new person already.

You two just stood there. You don't know what to do anymore. You're just looking at him as if he is the worst man you knew. But then, all your problem was solved when Tzuyu came.

"Y/N." She called as she walked beside you.

"I know that you said you have a dinner with Jake, but I ju—" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when you asked her to bring you out of that place. You can't bare to look at him anymore. Not that you know that he did that to you.

As you and Tzuyu arrived on her car, she just sat there and waited for you to speak. You were looking at his car outside as it left the place also. And there, you cried so much.

Just that you realize that you doesn't want him to see you crying over him that's why you can't express yourself awhile ago but now that be left, you cried too much.

"I saw him with another girl a while ago when I finished my schedule at the building . I thought I saw it wrong but..." Tzuyu said.

Then you realize the call she had a while ago.

"It's okay, you don't deserve him." Tzuyu said as she caresses your shoulder only for you to cry even more. You can't help but to go close to her and just cry on her shoulder as you told everything happened a while ago.

"I should have listened to you." You said as you felt her rubbing his hand on your back.

"This is fine, at least you are free from that jerk. He can't appreciate you. He don't deserve your love."

"I don't know what to do, Tzu. I thought it's him. I thought we are okay. Was it my fault? Did I lack on something? Why did he just came there with another girl and broke up with me as if that's as easy as that?"

"It's not your fault. I told you he don't deserve you. He is just stupid to hurt you." She convinced as she lock your face between her hands.

"Listen, you are precious and it's not your fault. He is just so wrong to do this to you. You don't have to blame yourself for losing someone who doesn't know your value. I'm here, your family and your friends who knows your worth. So don't be upset, okay? Stop crying over a boy who can't be a man to you."

She wiped your tears using his thumbs as she pulled your cheeks to smile.

"I know someone who wants some ice cream after crying for a jerk." She said which made you just chuckled.

"Shut up. Let's go now, I want to go home." You said.

"Ice cream at home?" She asked which you reciprocated with a nod.

She smiled and started her car as she opened her music that she knows will lift your mood even just a little.