II. Secret Lover (Nayeon)

"I heard that person will be leaving... She needs to go to America and continue her study there. That's what I heard." You said.

You expect her to reply after that but she just nod. She seems not really interested with it. You just felt broken with her expression. Your courage fades as her hope on that librarian fill her up.

Dismissal, you two are heading back at home as she noticed your silence.

"Are you ok?"

When you looked at her, she's wearing the worry face that she's been always using whenever she's worried out of you.

"Yeah, just... stress, you know, paper works and stuff."

"You should give yourself a break. The Christmas break is coming. Do you have any plans?"

You look on your feet and mumbled.

"Probably going to see mom." You said.

"Oh, your mom. Is she going back?" Nayeon asked.

You stopped and looked at her, she's still clueless. You had no courage to speak out so you just smiled and said.

"I'm going to see her."

"That's great, I know you've been wanted to see your mom. I mean, growing up without her on your side? Well that is for you betterment also. The fact that she left you in a safe hand which is your auntie." She said and continuously speaking.

"Bye, Y/N. See you in school." Nayeon said as you came on her house.

You waved your hand and smiled. You waited till she walks in her house as you know it could be the last.

Your thoughts were cut as your phone rings. As you get it and look to know who called you, you saw your auntie's name.

"Hello auntie."

["Y/N, where are you? Your mom has been looking on to you."]

"She's there already?"

["Yes, she just arrived this afternoon. Come home quick."]

"Okay, I'm on my way."

You ended the call and started to walk. Each walk of yours is so heavy as if you are waiting on someone to stop you going back home. You know that as you get back there, then it's the last time.

After several minutes, you came home. You were thinking if you should go in or not. You look on your phone to see if the person you've been wanted to stop you texted you. But she didn't.

You smiled bitterly, you realize how stupid it was to hope for that when you literally didn't tell her what you need to tell her.

"Y/N, why are you just standing there?" You snapped as the door went open revealing your auntie.

"Your mom is waiting upstairs."

You just nod and walked in. As you got inside, you stopped as you noticed the luggages in the living room.

"Ah, I prepared it already. Your mom said the flight will be tomorrow... oh there she is."

You looked up and saw your mom. She's smiling on to you as you walk on her and hug her.

"Hi mom, i miss you." You said and hugged her tight.

"I miss you too, baby. How's school?"

"Been good, I just finished all my stuffs in there."

"Good, tomorrow we need to go to America. Your step sisters are waiting on you."

"I'll give you both time to talk." Your auntie said.