The elementary school

Being very calm, extremely introverted and having top grades, I was very different than most kids. That made me a magnet for their frustrations. I was often teased and bullied by those who had troubles at home.

I felt safest sitting behind the desk during classes so I usually didn't get up during breaks either, although not even that was safe.

There was this one guy who would, during breaks, run back and forth in the classroom, and every time he would pass beside me he would slap me in the head. That didn't hurt a lot, and although it was very annoying, every time he would do that, I smiled back to him.

I remember once I was walking alone in the corridor, I saw a kid coming from the other direction, he was a known troublemaker, as he passed me he hit me in the stomach as hard as he could.

I was left without air for a while but I just continued walking, bent in pain and with tears in my eyes.

There was only one time, when I was in trouble, that someone stepped in to save me - it was an older kid.

Over 10 years later, the same kid, now grown man, was employed by my dad to work on carpentry. For a month or two I was also employed there. Seeing how good and hard working this man was, I realized he should have a greater salary, so I asked my parents to increase it. And they did. This had nothing to do with the fact he saved me from pain ten years ago - that would be wrong and that was not in my mind at the time, he deserved more money. But ain't it interesting, how karma works?

Some time later, this man drowned at the same lake and very close to [if not at the same] spot I almost drowned as a kid.

I wasn't saved by luck then, what happened to me was a relative precursor to his drowning. Unconsciously from my perspective, but by the code of the local universe, I marked the spot where he would drown.

People usually say one should fight back bullies, but that was impossible for me, I didn't like fighting and hurting others, and I am glad I did not. Why would I fight if there is karma?

Most of these kids were probably punished at home even before they punished me.

Look at Earth - did Earth react when people started abusing it? No, it took a lot of years for a karmic reaction, but it is here and it will be huge. But also not by Earth's conscious intention to destroy people (although Earth does have consciousness) - it will be a reaction of Earth's immune system.

UPDATE 2023.02.07

Things got very interesting today as I was reading Newton's biography [Never at rest, by R.S.Westfall]. On page 59 there is a story telling how Newton got kicked hard in the belly once when he was in elementary school. Newton, however, later challenged the boy to a fight and beat him. This was the only time Newton got into a fight. Now my own story makes sense to me. I know why it had to happen, I know why I didn't react and, again, I'm glad I didn't. It's time to end that karma.

This is not the only situation that I found myself in and which I share with Newton, however, I generally didn't react the same (or, I didn't react at all). This is how one evolves - reacting differently when history repeats itself (if one has to evolve).

I see great similarity between my childhood behavior and the behavior of Jesus but I didn't talk like Jesus at the time. I was talking like Jesus for a relatively brief period of my life about the age of 35 while my soul (consciousness) was transforming. Obviously, any current incarnation is a superposition of past and future incarnations, this includes personalities and experiences - which cannot be absolutely the same but very low relativity can exist between them. Every superposition is relative however, and this one is spread across the lifetime.