The return to Sibinj = the return to insanity

The Friday I left my job was a horrible day before I came home, but it didn't end there. This was also to be the first Friday I was going back and wouldn't get to see my son.

As I neared home I called him as usually to arrange the pickup. He didn't answer so I thought he'll call later as he usually does when he doesn't answer right away.

This time he didn't. After a couple of hours, I tried contacting his mother but she didn't respond either.

It was becoming late so I drove up to her home anyway. The front gate was locked and they don't have a bell so I knocked on window bars trying to reach someone. I waited awhile but there was no response and I went home. I figured it's probably not a big deal and someone will call me tomorrow.

But some time later her brother, generally a reasonable man, calls me and starts yelling and threatening me. I really was not in the mood to talk with anyone let alone argue with him so eventually he calmed down.

But he asked what's happening with me and mentioned people talking I'm insane, sleeping in my car and stuff. So I figured what the issue was here, but I didn't feel like explaining my actions so I just told him that's just people talking and asked him if he could arrange for someone to call me tomorrow. He agreed. No one called tomorrow but I didn't mind now that I got a response knowing that my child is all right. Eventually my son called me, and I don't know what they were telling him, but he was obviously stressed. I really wanted to be with him at that moment, but I didn't ask for it as I wasn't sure how his mother would react and risk him suffering even more. So I just told him everything will be ok, I love him and he has nothing to worry about.

I told him I'm not going back to Zagreb any more, I will be working from home again and he can come anytime it becomes possible for him to come.

I've witnessed before how local people, people I grew up with, can be horrible, but this was too much - they touched my son. This can't and won't be forgiven by the universe. That day I stopped caring for almost everyone here and I decided to be very careful with what I'm communicating to local people.

Free speech banned.

Even though I knew it would be best for me just to alienate myself and stop communicating completely with them, I was sure people here wouldn't react positively to that. So in order not to risk the negative effect on relationship with my son I chose not to do so, at least for a couple of years until my child grows up.

Once again, these barbarians were forcing me not to be different. They were still not aware of the karma operator - if one forces the other to be different, one will become different by force.

However, it should be noted that I do not consider myself a victim and my troubles undeserving - everything that happened to me was the operation of the same operator and I had to accept the fact that it needed to happen.