Its impossible to be mad at you-Calum Hood

Story line: You and Calum had a lovely date or that's what you thought. When you arrive home, you realize he is giving you the silent treatment. You start acting sensual and adorable so this way he can forgive you.

To my surprise, the ride home was silent. Calum didn't look away from the road. That was okay because he was being careful but it was also strange. When we were in the car together, Calum always made sure he had his hand in some part of my body, normally my leg. Few months ago I asked him why he did this and he said to me that he liked to make sure I was by his side. And this time, his hands were on the wheel.

I went over what we had done so far, trying to find the reason why Calum was acting so strange. Calum thought it would be nice to go on a date. With his band and with my work, we never had the opportunity to go out; so we went to dinner. He was an absolute gentleman and for Calum that was a lot to say. He was a really nice guy but he like to joke and to mess around more than anything else. When I met him a year ago, I thought he was a ladies' man. And well, he was. Then we started dating and although he liked to look to other girls, at the end of the day, I knew he was mine. Also, I couldn't be mad at him. I looked to other guys too. I have eyes, you know?

I really didn't know what could had happened. I didn't think anything went wrong. We had a lovely dinner, we flirted, kissed and held hands on the table. Even the other couples looked at us with a little bit of jealousy.

He parked the car in his garage and got out without telling me anything. I frowned, confused. I followed him into the house silently and the first thing he did was take off his Vans. I did the same but with my heels. I sighed, relieved. My feet were hurting.

Calum went to the kitchen and I followed him. I saw him opening the fridge and taking a piece of cheese.

"Still hungry?" I asked with a smile in my face. He didn't answer me. He even didn't look at me. "Calum?" I said, this time with a soft voice. He just rested his back on the countertop.

So he was giving me the silent treatment. I thought and thought but nothing came into my mind. I didn't have any idea of what I did so I decided a little. I undid some of the buttons of my white blouse and I approached him, moving my hips sensually. I could see he was glancing at me. I stopped in front of him and I place one of my fingers on his chest. I triled my my finger through his chest and I bit my bottom lip because I knew it drove him crazy.

"Okay, stop" he said, grabbing my hand and pushing it aside. "I can't be mad at you if you keep doing this".

"Then don't be mad at me" I said, standing on my tiptoes so this way I could press my lips into his neck. He held back a gasp and I smiled into his neck.

"That's so easy for you to say" he spat. I pulled back, frowning, and I looked at him.

"What is going on, Calum? Did I do something?" I asked him. I didn't want to be like this with him. "We had such a wonderful evening!" I pouted.

"Did we? Because you were very distracted flirting with the waiter" Oh. So he was jealous. I tried to hold back a smile but I couldn't. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that's what I thought".

I wasn't even flirting with the guy, I was being nice but I guess for Calum was the same. I felt bad but I was loving that Calum was feeling jealous. I pressed my body against his and I put my arms around his neck.

"You know I love you, right?" I said to him, running my fingers through his hair. "And there's no guy in the world who could compare to you. I wasn't flirting with that waiter, babe. I was just being nice. Why flirt with him when the guy I love was sat in front of me?" I could see a hint of a smile in his face. "I had a lovely time and I don't want it to end like this. So, please, please, please, please, please, can you forgive me?" I blinked several times, trying to be sensual, as I pouted.

His lips crashed into mine. He pushed his tongue and explored my mouth. When I was in his arms, I felt home. That's why I'd never try to flirt with another guy. Calum was all that I ever wanted and I didn't want to lose him so I wasn't stupid. I'd never do something like that. I felt his hands grabbing my face and he pulled away, breaking the kiss.

"It's impossible to be mad at you" I laughed as I hugged him.