Your short #3

Calum: You can't believe he's done it again. "Calum Hood!" you huff out to the boy currently engrossed in a game of Fifa. "Yeah babe?" he calls back from the living room. "Come here right now!" your agitated voice rings out. Suddenly he saunters into the kitchen where you are, a smirk plastered on his lips as he sees you on your tip-toes reaching for a shelf in the pantry. "Who decided to deliberately place the cereal on the highest shelf?" you whine. He comes up behind you and wraps his strong arms around your midsection, snuggling his nose into the back of your neck. "Well Shorty, it's not anyone's fault that you're too small to reach anything" he chuckles. You narrow your eyes and spin around, pointing an accusing finger at him, "I know you did this, Calum." He lets out a loud, over-exaggerated gasp, steps back and clutches his chest tightly as if he's been wounded. "So you're accusing me of putting the cereal on the highest shelf possible just so that I could exchange my services for kisses?" You roll your eyes at his fake disbelief, but nevertheless yank him down to your level, "Pucker up Hood, I need my food." He grins cheekily and immediately covers your mouth with his, his lips moving languidly over yours. Before he gets the chance to slip his tongue into the hot cavern of your mouth, you push at his chest and pout up at him with big puppy eyes. His tall frame easily grabs the cereal and hands it over. "My hero," you fawn. He puffs out his chest and salutes, "Just doing my job ma'm."