Soul mates #Ashton

-

You had been searching for your other half most of your life. Almost everyone had found theirs, including your sister. Although, she more along the lines of tricked him into the relationship. Ashton was his name.

You studied the tattoo on your arm closely. It reminded you a lot of Ashton's. You knew your sister had drawn her tattoo on just to match his simply because she was impatient. She threatened to tell your parents about that one party you weren't supposed go to if you were to ever notify Ash that she was a phony. Whenever he was around you had to cover your tattoo for the fear of your punishment.

Your final exams were coming up and studying was a priority right now. You were in your room studying while Ashton was in the living room hanging out with your sister. He had mentioned to you one day how doubtful he was of the relationship, but you reassured him (unwillingly of course). You loved him.

Ashton knocked on your door.

"Do you want to join me and (Y/S/N)? We're going for ice cream."

Your were famished. "Yeah sure."

You trotted down the stairs behind him. You sister glared at you, giving you a suspicious look. Ashton grabbed the keys and led the way out the door.

You sister got in the front with Ashton driving. You were forced to sit in the back.

When your sister immediately took a seat next to Ashton.

"Hey I'm gonna go order. The usual for you, Ash?" Your sister asked. He nodded in response. "I'll get you chocolate, (Y/N)."

It was extremely hot inside so you pulled off your jacket, forgetting about your tattoo.

Ashton's eyes locked on your arm.

"Hey (Y/N), can I see your arm?"

"I- um why?" you fired back nervously.

He stood from his side of the table and sat beside you placing his arm next yours.

"Th- they match." he whispered. "How?" he asked looking you in the eyes.

"Well, um my sister may have lied to you."

"How? What, did she draw the tattoo on?" He was obviously joking but you knew that was the truth.

"Well, yeah."

"How do I know you're not just lying?"

You quickly pulled out your wallet which held babies pictures of you and you and her. You showed them to Ashton.

"You can see my tattoo is the same. (Y/S/N)'s has changed because she added to it."

Ashton stared at the picture for a little while longer.

"Wow. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Your sister is obviously a horrible person and I regret wasting my time with her." Ashton pleaded.

"You didn't know and it's fine. She really is a bad person."

"So I guess this means it you and I, huh?"

"Yeah." you said grinning widely.

Your sister came back with ice cream and a confused look on her face.

"Ashton, babe, why are you over there?" she asked attempting to sound innocent.

"I know you lied to me. You can stop pretending. Oh, and you've got to tell me where you buy your markers. They work pretty well."

You and Ashton agreed to walk to his house since it wasn't that far away. Right now, you really didn't care about getting in trouble. You finally found the love of your life and you were happy.