Boys Talk #Calum

'Dude stop fucking doing that!' Michael shouts making you laugh as you continue to hit the combo of buttons, 'fuck how are you doing it?' He whines only making you chuckle a little more.

'I'm kicking your ass' you cheer as his energy bar drops lower. 'Fuck you' he shouts, 'FUCK'. You laugh as you dodge a couple of his throws, your phone starts ringing on the floor next to you, and you look down for a second to see 'Cal' flashing on the screen.

'Answer it' Michael tries to put you off your frame 'no fucking way, I'm not letting you win' you tell him, ignoring your phone. 'I will wait for you' he offers making you scoff 'Bullshit'. You continue to play out the last couple of minutes with only grunts from the pair if you. The game ends and you win. 'YESSSS!!!' You cheer, doing a strange victory dance, Michael glares at you. 'I hate you' he mutters as you pick up your phone. Michael starts editing his character.

'Hey Cal, what's up?' You asks, 'me and the guys are gonna play footie, you coming?' He asks you glance over to Michael, 'Michael, you coming footie?' You ask Michael 'Ate you still at Michaels? Did you spend all night on those games?' Calum asks 'Possible' you drag, hearing him chuckle 'Am I fuck' Michael mutters making you laugh. 'Lazy shut' you tease but he only shrugs.

'Yeah sure, I will meet you gust there, start without me' you tell him, 'Okay babe, oh and remember you still have to beat me' he teases, you narrow your eyes even though he can't see you. 'Fuck off, I won last time' you defend 'Pft, really' and then he hangs up. You roll your eyes before hitting the start button.

-----

After staying Michael's unplanned last night you had the same underwear, bra and leggings as the day before, you had let one of Michael tanks because yours had a sauce mark on, the arms where low cut revealing most of your sides but thankfully you had a black bra making it a little more subtle. You see the guys as soon as you reach the entrance to the fields, looks like five a side as got get closer.

Calum hasn't noticed you yet, you hold your finger to your lips so the others don't shout your name, Calum has the ball running for the goal. You run up behind him and jump on his back he lets out a groan, and shocked gasp making you and the lads laugh as he stumbles forward a little losing the ball. 'Wow babe you made it' he huffs as you jump off.

'Sure did sugar plum, now I'm gonna kick your ass' you wink as you jog backwards to Mac. You always play in the same teams. 'Sugar plum' he raises an eyebrow making you laugh. Kurt kicks the ball to Ashton, he takes it down the field a little until passing to Mac, he doesn't move with the ball instead kicking it to Mac, but Luke jumps in, he get the ball and start back down the other way, you roll your eyes running after him, you slide your foot between his legs but miss, you keep going until your running at his side, you take a risky move and slide in front of him, stopping his run and you turn with the ball, he is in front of you, you pass the ball between your feet before kicking it between his legs, running around him you get the ball back and continue to run, you pass it to Ashton, who sends it to Mac as you get in a better position, Mac again panics and kicks it too you too early, you notice Calum coming for the ball and you move a little quick, thankful getting it before he can, 'Sorry' you laugh as you pass him, 'WELL IN' Kurt shouts after you.

You can hear Calum running behind you, you keep running, his foot slide between your feet but he misses the ball, you notice someone slide, you don't get chance you see who as you kick the ball up and jump over the body that has slide in front of you on the floor, you know Calum has jumped too because you hear him land. 'GO ON GIRL' Mac shout and you hear Ashton 'whoop', your close enough to the goal, you swing back your foot and take the shoot, just as Calum's foot comes between your legs again, you feel yourself falling forward until your chest along with the rest of your body hits the floor with a 'huff', Calum landing half on top of you but you take no notice, looking across the grass to see the ball hit the back of the net, you hear Ashton, Mac, Kurt and Mason cheer while Calum groans still on top of you.