Dare #ashton

Ashton Irwin. Ashton fucking Irwin. He's playing truth or dare with us. His bandmates. His fucking bandmates are also playing and they got me like damn. I turned my gaze to the person calling me.

"(Y/n), truth or dare?" Calum smirked at me as if he was planning something terribly mischievous in his head and he really was. "Truth or dare, love?" he chuckled as I stared at him, shocked. I didn't know how to respond because my friend told me that Calum got really bad dares and bold questions if I picked truth.

"Dare," I muttered quietly and nervously. Maybe I picked the dare because I was hoping that Calum would dare me to do something light.

"Well, (y/n), I dare you to," he trailed off, looking at each of the boys that were in the circle we had formed. I'm seriously nervous and I knew he was gonna dare me to do something bad. "Kiss Dylan." I facepalmed. I was an eighteen year old that believed in finding the one. And that meant I still don't have a first kiss. And everything I am is a virgin. And I'd like to keep it that way.

"Well," I couldn't breathe properly and I didn't want them to know that I'm a loser. "I- um," I couldn't look at them, I mean who won't be embarrassed when people know you still haven't kissed a person.

"She doesn't wanna do it, Cal." I looked over to Ashton who gave me a small smile. He fucking saved my ass thank god.

"Okay, moving on to Leah." Calum turned to Leah and dared her to do the same thing to Dylan. I looked over at Ashton who stood up and went to me.

"C'mon," He said. I didn't even ask why, I just wanna get out of that place of embarrassment and thank god once more because he's coming with me. But then I have a crush on him and having him breathe the same air that I breathe and having him so close to me? Goddammit, does he have anything against me? Because I feel like he's trying to kill me right now.

The cold breeze hit my bare arms. Why did I not bring any jackets? I looked over to him that lead the way to this place that somewhat looked like an abandoned playground.

"Are you cold?" He turned around taking his jacket off, revealing that he was wearing a sweater. I just nodded, a shy smile crept on my lips.

He placed the jacket on my shoulders, making sure it was wrapped around me to keep me warm. One thing that really kept me warm was his arm never leaving my shoulder.

I blushed hard as we sat on the bench, his arm still not leaving my shoulder. I bit my lip hard that it felt like it was bleeding. I tried hard, so hard not to smile but it was still on my lips, so I turned away from him.

I felt so frustrated because I knew he was studying my features carefully and I felt so insecure.

"You're really beautiful, you know?" I looked at him.