Chapter thirty-one

I watched Stephano land a punch to the punching bag that hung from the ceiling. His hair was matted unto his forehead by sweat, he panted and glared angrily at the bag. I have watched him do this for an hour, trying to ease his anger. He wore a black tank top, his huge arms bulged and his well carved body glistened with sweat. I watched him continue to punch and kick the bag for twenty more minutes, he didn't wear gloves.
He hasn't spared me a glance or spoken to me, I just continued to watch the sweat trickle down his face and lashes, down his huge arms and down his chest. Suddenly I got an idea.
I stood up, walking to the gloves on the floor, I slid them on, feeling his eyes on my back all through. I took a deep breath before turning to him.
"Come on, give the bag a break, fight me."

He starred at me with disbelief before he turned back to the punching bag, continuing his assault. I huffed and I was about to puff.

"Afraid a girl with beat your ass?" I joked when he didn't respond.

I landed a hard kick to the bag, sending it flying in his direction, he caught it... Luckily for him.

He starred at me with a hint of bewilderment, sweat trickling down his cheeks, arms and some strands of hair glued to his face by sweat.

I smiled in satisfaction, I had passed the message I wanted to pass, I was no weakling.

I got into stance, wiggling my brows at him.

He turned, probably to walk away. I rushed him, landing a small kick to the back of his knees causing him to stumble a bit. He turned to me with surprise and annoyance lingering in his eyes.

"Come on, don't be scared. I will go easy on you." I chuckled.

Seeing he wasn't going to move first, I moved, trying to launch a punch to his abs, but he was quick to grab my fist, pushing it away swiftly.

I aimed again, going for his chest, he repeated the same action, I aimed for his shoulder, met with the same action.

I held still for a moment, I swung my leg, aiming for a kick to his guts, he caught my foot, holding it up while I balanced on my other foot. He held my gaze for a second before letting my foot go.

"Martial arts tutor for kids huh?" He chuckled, amusement dancing in his eyes.

I frowned, he was mocking me. I was done playing.

I came for his jaw harshly, he caught my hand in a grip but immediately I launched a punch to his gut. That was only a distraction.

He stumbled back a bit from the impact, surprise evident in his widened blue eyes. I lunged at him again, kicking his thigh and causing him to fall back a bit.

"And you call yourself the son of a Don." I raised my brows at him mockingly.

"I have been taking too easy on you haven't I? I have truly underestimated you huh?" He laughed.

I simply got into stance again, my eyes saying the words for me. Show me what you have got.

I lunged at him again but he blocked it by crossing his arms into an X.

I kicked, but he was quick to dodge. I knew I needed to be fast to attack him, so I took a step back, I sighed deeply before going for the next round with full force.

I struck his chest, gut and shoulder as quick as I could and as hard as I could without causing any dislocation but enough pain. I lunged my leg towards him, landing a kick to his gut. He fell backwards and gritted his teeth in pain. I gave him a break, stepping backwards but keeping my gaze steady on him, on a second thought I went for him again kicking his thigh and sending a punch to his jaw. He was quick to catch it this time, he grabbed my arm, twirling me and trapping me in his arms, my back pressed into his front and my arms crossed and held tight by his hands.

"You must really hate me kitten, you know I won't attack you, yet you want to kill me huh?" He growled into my ear. Our sweaty bodies rubbed against each other as I struggled to free myself, wriggling and wriggling.

"Stop it kitty, I am in too much pain to react to all that wiggling right now." He ordered.

I stilled, realizing I had been rubbing my butt all around his crotch as I struggled.

"Stop being such a sissy and show me what you have got, stop using my gender as an excuse." I tried to divert the topic.

I pushing my body forward with force, running out of his grip. I aimed to strike him again but instead I found myself pinned to the wall with Stephano's blue eyes gazing intently into mine.

"How can your body hold all that strength. There is something you are not telling me about yourself." He frowned. "Where did you learn how to attack like this?"

He was so close to me our noses almost grazed.

"Why should it matter, and why should you be surprised? I am your bodyguard I should know how to fight or did you think I am some sissy following you all around like a housefly?" I retorted.

His eyebrows creased for a split second before he gazed down at my agape lips where I panted through. I tried so hard not to think of the effects of this proximity on my body. His figure towering over me and his eyes on my lips. I felt sweat trickle down my neck and down my chest into my boobs, I watched as his eyes followed it lustfully. My hands still pinned on both sides of my head. He licked his lips slightly and I felt my knees go weak and my cheeks felt hot. I wriggled my wrists, trying to free my hand and stop the emotions that ran through me from his actions. His blue eyes shot back up to mine.

"You are a sexy little thing aren't you?" He chuckled.

"I am not little." I frowned.

"But you are sexy?" He asked, mischief lingering in his eyes and a coy smile plastered on his face.

"Let me go, I am your bodyguard. You shouldn't be flirting with me like this." I tried to push in all seriousness I could muster into my eyes. I would be lying if I said I wasn't affected by his looks, actions and words.

He let me go slowly, I brought my hands down. Taking the gloves off and throwing them to the corner.

"We should go."