11

I turned back and opened the door fully. The air felt like it was being sucked out of me and now I was the one that needed the inhaler. Sean was giving it to some scantily clad woman! I couldn't believe my eyes, I rubbed them hard to see if I really was seeing the scene in front of me. As the black spots faded away I gasped, "What the actual fu-," Sean jumped off of his "friend" zipping up his pants before turning around and confronting me. "What are you doing here?" he demanded. The woman began to get dressed again lazily. "I'm looking for McKenzie's inhaler!" I shouted at him, "But what the hell are you two doing? On your wedding day! This is sick!" My brain felt like it was melting, I couldn't believe he would do this to McKenzie! "It's not what it looks like! It means nothing!" "Well I wouldn't say it's nothing," the half-naked lady said pulling up her underwear. "Whatever Sean, look, just give me her inhaler," I said giving the woman a dirty look. "Are you going to tell McKenzie?" Sean asked panic laced his voice as he handed me the plastic tube. I quickly debated what I should do. It wasn't like I could keep this to myself, but on the other hand, how could I go back and tell one of my oldest friends that I had caught her husband cheating on her with a questionable woman on her wedding day! This was too much, I couldn't deal with this, "You tell her, or I will." "I can't tonight...it's our night... I really do love her..." He stuttered following me out of the room. "Hey, hot stuff where are you going? We have a deal, remember?" The woman called to Sean's back. He went back into the room and I took to my heels. "You have a really funny way of showing it," I said as I turned on my heels and left.