Chapter 10

I've been counting the days like a crazy person for the past week. I attended the team dinner last Saturday and tried to avoid BTS everyday. I even started working out early in the mornings so that I don't run into them. But today's the day. Today's the day my two best friends are coming to live with me. We are going to be living together for six months. Sophie is a photographer, so she got booked by different models here in Seoul. I hooked her up with some of the photographers at HYBE so that she could get an intern job in the Media department for six months. Anna, on the other hand... this girl is a psychologist. Because of Covid, she's been treating most of her patients via Zoom, so she can be anywhere in the world and still make money. 

INSTAGRAM

heyitsmaia:

401 likes

119 comments

heyitsmaia: WE ARE BACK B*TCHES! 

Comments 119:

sophiesnation: yaaass!!! I missed you so so much!!

i_am_theo: have fun!

dantheman: 10/10

Anna_smiles: SEOUL HERE WE COME!!!

emily1295: can't wait to meet you!!

"I can't believe you are here!! I've missed you so so much!!" I said to them as I hugged them tightly. 

"Girl! same!!" Sophie cried a little while she said this, "I'm so so tired!"

"Where's your shower! I need one ASAP! Airports are gross!" Anna opened her suitcase to find her pjs. 

"The door to the left, just make sure you use the shower sandals" I replied.

After both of them showered and got ready for bed, we talked about their quarantining time. They had to stay in for 2 weeks. Thankfully the weather was getting warmer and after that, we were going to be able to cafe hop around the city and maybe go to a few clubs at night. 

INSTAGRAM

heyitsmaia: