Chapter 24

Bangtan's POV:

Jungkook wasn't sure if he was angry or frustrated at the situation. On one hand he was hurt to see ARMY behave like that even though he hadn't even posted Maia's face and on the other, he was frustrated at not being able to tell the members yet. Him and the boys had been crazy busy with pre-recordings for different western media outlet interviews. He hadn't sent her the usual coffee yesterday morning because on certain days Maia got to the building at a later hour. She had texted him twice that day and he got back to her hours later with a 'Babe, I'll talk to you later or  busy with work.' This morning he got up early to hit the gym and let off some steam in the boxing station, so he completely forgot about the drink today. 

Suga and Namjoon arrived at the gym and saw JK no shirt on, dripping in sweat, hitting the punching bag as hard as he could.

"Woah, Kookie!" Said Namjoon as he walked in. "What did the punch bag do to you?"

He was playing loud music and his personal trainer approach the other two guys. "He's been here since 6 am"

Suga and Namjoon had only seen JK going at it like this a few times before. "Maybe we should leave him, and come back in an hour" Suga suggested.

Namjoon and Yoongi went to their respective stations, they trained hard. Jimin and Jin got there, too and joined their gym session. They talked among themselves about Kookie's behavior. They saw Kook head to the showers and get ready. They decided to grab breakfast before their meeting with the styling team to talk about the outfits for the Muster. Jin texted Hobi and Tae to join them for breakfast.

They all arrived at their dinning hall on floor 17. HYBE had different dinning areas, one floor had three private rooms which artists could book to have meals without other employees running into them. They got their breakfast from the buffet and took a seat at the table.

Jungkook wasn't as frustrated as he was in the morning, when he first arrived at the gym. Working out always helped him calmed down when he was angry or anxious. Tae on the other hand, wasn't sure how to bring up the topic of the girls coming with them to the trip.

"Yoongi-hyung do you have everything we need for the weekend?" Tae asked him as he sipped his orange juice.

"I already asked the manager to buy the meat and vegetables. I think they'll hook us up with Hello Fresh again so that our food has the right portions and everything is ready." He replied.

"Cool, cool, cool." Tae responded and nodded his head.

Namjoon turned to Jungkook and asked him, "is everything ok? You've been off since last night." He put his hand on Jungkook's nape as Kookie bit into his kimbap.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he took a bite, "I just... I had a great night and then it didn't end the way I wanted, that's all."

Jk's phone on the table kept buzzing, Jhope turned to look at it and asked, "Kookie, who's M🐰? This person has been texting you all morning, why don't you answer?" Hobi pointed at Jk's phone. Maia had been texting him since the morning, she figured he was still angry since she didn't have the coffee on her desk and he hadn't been replying. Jin took Jk's phone from the table and was about to unlock it. Tae got up almost immediately to take the phone from Jin's hands.

"Jin-Hyung, it doesn't matter" Tae told Jin. He gave back the phone to Jk. He checked the messages.

New Message

M🐰:

Hey, I know you must be just as busy as yesterday