Chapter 41

Maia's POV:

After Anna left, everything became HEC-TIC. They boys had their schedules PACKED; they had the release of another song that had been leaked by Lana on twitter the day of the concert, they were pre-recording interviews and practicing speeches for the UN, they were preparing another concert AND the release of a new song with no other than COLDPLAY!

We barely had time to see each other, so the boys suggested that we moved in and stayed with them at their dorm so that Sophie and Tae could spend time together and Namjoon and Se-ri could do that, too. 

New Message

Kook:

Babe

we have a meeting tonight

can you tell the girls to come to the office at 7 pm? 

Me:

Why?

I mean, yeah sure, but why?

Kook??

Babe.... don't leave me on read

ugh

After telling Se-ri and Soph about the mysterious meeting we were going to have, we all got ready and headed to the office. They were waiting for us in one of the big conference rooms. There was a big round table, food and drinks were in the center of the table. The boy's managers were seating on one side, the boys on the other side and they had just been waiting for us to arrive. 

"Good evening, everyone" I said as I walked through the door. 

"Hi, ladies, please take a seat" Their Manager gestured to our seats. Their assistants opened up the water bottles for everyone and handed each one a freshly opened bottle. It all seemed very weird and for some reason it felt like we were about to be given bad news. 

"The reason why we called you in, first and foremost is to invite you to be part of the filming of  'In the Soop 2' this coming week" said one of the managers. "Thanks to the incredible reception of the first season, we didn't think BTS was going to need a new season, however we have a very demanding audience and a very big group of sponsors who are interested in investing in this new season" 

"The season will be filmed in a new location, we have built a new set and this time we are not renting an airbnb. We took into account what you guys had been suggesting you'd like to do, and we also took into account the fact that this year you have.... girlfriends" The producer mentioned. "So please look at the screen so we can show you the new place"

The new house is beautiful. ALL of our eyes widened and it was even a surprise for the boys. 

"We will be filming this season in a span of two weeks before you guys go to New York, so be ready next week to start filming. The only thing we will ask of you girls, is to make sure that when we have shots of the boys getting ready for dinner you wait a moment to enter the kitchen. Our staff will let you know when we need you out of the shot. The sleeping arrangement is going to be up to you, however, remember ARMY is very smart and they will catch up on any shots that show another person in the bed, so we strongly suggest you girls use the rooms we have prepared for staff." The manager said as he showed the pictures on the screen. 

"Since we won't use all the footage, is it ok if we do things with the girls, too? Like, going fishing or having breakfast?"Namjoon asked the producer.

The managers turned to each other, and then proceeded to answer Namjoon, "Sure, however we need to discuss the second topic in our meeting today"

The managers looked nervous, I felt a pit in my stomach, like I was about to throw up. They hadn't even told us anything yet, but they all seemed like they were about to tell us our parents had died. Right before one of the managers was about to speak, Mr. Bang came in. This could only mean bad news. 

"Welcome Mr. Bang" Everyone stood up and bowed as he took a seat. 

"Good evening everyone, girls" He bowed, "I'm sure you've heard the news about the upcoming scheduled events. I hope you are excited to go with us to New York and to accompany the boys in their Tour in November" 

Sophie's mouth dropped, nobody had told us we had been taken into account for these events. "Sophie, breath" I whispered. I'm pretty sure this had been a last minute decision since the boy's faces were beaming as they heard the news too. 

"However," Mr. Bang continued, "Before rumors start to go around like they already have with Hobi at the airport and the photos that fans took of you and Anna, we have done a tremendous job at keeping them from going viral you have no idea, and  other gossip magazines release their photos of you guys together which have been sent by Lana, we need to sell the idea of you guys having a girlfriend as a great thing that ARMY will support" 

Oh yeah, the feeling of throwing up, at this point, was increasing... I could tell Se-ri was also taken by surprise and Sophie's face was pale as snow. Kookie took my hand under the table and squeezed it tight. 

"We knew this day was coming, so it's important that we have ARMY's support when we break the news to them" Their PR manager stated, "Our suggestion is that you start talking about your future as a band but also as married guys, you know? Like when Namjoon-ssi said he wanted to be a dad." 

"I honestly don't think Namjoon-ah's relationship is going to be that surprising to ARMY since they have speculated it for the last three years" Yoongi said, crossing his arms and leaning back against his chair. 

"So, how do you suggest we approach this?" Ask Tae, "I don't want people to harass Soph on the street or online" 

"Ok, the reason why people usually are against it, is because they don't know anything about the partner. So we need to introduce them to ARMY as what they are: part of the fandom." The lady in the PR team suggested. "The best way to that is by setting up an interview with WEVERSE magazine and get asked the question of dating OR being in love, this way you guys can give details and start preparing your fans. Then, we will need you guys to post photos hinting at your dating life both in twitter and Weverse. Our third step is to do a live and talk about it. Our team thinks that it would be best to keep their identities private for a little longer, just so that we can prepare them specially since two of them are foreigners. What do you think?"

I looked at Jk, "What do you think?" He whispered, leaning closer, "I don't think ARMY is going to hate you" I sighed and nodded, giving him my ok. Sophie and Se-ri did the same thing and the PR team started making phone calls to different reporters who worked for Weverse Magazine. 

JK's POV:

"So, apart from ARMY, What has been Jungkook's greatest motivation to continue working as hard as you do?" The reporter sitting across from me asked as he took notes on his laptop. He had interviewed Jimin and Jin this morning. This was the fifth question in the interview and I knew it the dating subject was somehow about to come up in the questions. 

I smiled, knowing I could actually tell the world that Maia has been my inspiration and motivation lately, "Apart form ARMY, there's has been a very important person in my life that I met through work. She's been hanging out with us and it's crazy talented in what she does so she's been my inspiration for new lyrics but ARMY is still my biggest inspiration, I can't wait to get out there and sing for them!" 

"Wow, I'm sure ARMY is going to be pleased to hear they are still number one in JK's heart. But, does this mean someone has finally stolen JK's love?" The reported inquired.

I took a sip of water, "ARMY will forever be my first love, there's no doubt about it." After a few more questions about new music, projects, and hobbies, the reporter said his good-bye and left. 

~