Chapter 11

I smiled at my phone as soon as I saw that Kookie had texted me. He wanted to hang out with me. I didn't want to let the girls down, so I told him about our plans to hang out at this Elite Club in Hongdae that is the IT place for idols to go because it's paparazzi free and people who frequent there are super chill. Unlike us... Sophie is a multistan, so she also listens to other groups, and Anna LOVES GOT7. They are kinda hoping and praying we get to see other idols. 

Thankfully, I was able to get our names on the list because I used my Hybe's contacts. Em loves to go clubbing and she recommended this club to us. 

When we arrived at the club, the music was super loud and people were not wearing masks inside, so we took off ours. There were people dancing in the middle of the room, close to a DJ. Everyone was drinking and partying. Most of the people there were not idols, but Gosh were they handsome. The girls were super pretty too, with their long hairs and tiny waists. We definitely stood out like a sore thumb. Three foreigner girls was something that caught people by surprise. 

We got to a table, ordered our drinks and swayed with the music from side to side. Anna, who has an eagle eye, spotted Jackson Wang in a VIP table. He had a security guard on each side of the table, preventing unwanted people to get close. He was hanging out with BamBam and Mark. They were laughing and singing the song the DJ was playing. They were accompanied by three beautiful girls who were probably their friends because they didn't seem to be Lovey-dovey. 

"Girls... Girls... Girls..." Anna nudged us, "Jackson FREAKING Wang is here... omg... omg...He's looking our way, oh lord! how do I look?? is my Mascara ok??" 

"Relax, you look good, besides.. I don't think he's gonna come to us." I said to her. 

"Yeah! Let's just go dance!" Sophie grabbed both our wrists and dragged us to the dance floor. 

Sophie wasn't looking, so when she dragged us to the dance floor she bumped into a beautiful slim girl, long hair, long legs, "I'm so so sorry!" Sophie bowed as she apologized. "That's ok!"The girl replied,  "OMG I love your shoes!" she said as she looked at Sophie's shoes, "You are not from here, correct?, I've never seen you before" The woman replied. Sophie didn't recognized her because it was kind of dark and the lights changed colors. "No, I am not! and Thank you! I didn't know I was gonna come clubbing so we just wore our tennis shoes" As she replied, she now realized that she's been speaking to Solar, from Mamamoo. She was there hanging out with Jackson and their team. 

"You should totally come hang out with us! That's our table, right there" She pointed at the table in the corner over by the VIP area. Jackson and Mark waved our way. 

"Thank you! We wanna dance for a little, but maybe we'll join you later" Sophie kept her cool, I could tell she was freaking out inside, but she nailed it.

We continue to dance to the music. We closed our eyes, put our hands up, and let the music flow. All of a sudden I felt two hands, one on each side of my hips, it was a gentle but firm grip. I felt this person's breath on my neck, "Noona, are you having fun?" he whispered in my ear, I could feel his lips almost touching my skin. I turned around and hugged him. I could recognize his voice anytime, anywhere. It was Kookie. 

"Hiiii!! You made it!! How did you know it was this club??" I said to him. This was the moment, Sophie and Anna lost it. Both of them actually stopped breathing. They dropped their drinks almost instantly, not only at the sight of me hugging JK like we were dating, but because behind JK was Jhope, Namjoon, Jimin, Tae, Yoongi and Jin. I completely forgot that Jk and I aren't actually a thing, and that I can't just hug them as I please.... but man, his hands were still on my hips and they went up my waist as I hugged his neck. He lift me up just enough for my feet to swing in the air. He put me down gently when he realized we were actually in a club.