Chapter 22

Maia's POV:

When I got home, both Anna and Sophie were waiting for me to arrive and tell them about my night. I was exhausted, so I asked them to let me sleep. The morning came, Anna was on breakfast duty, Sophie wasn't going with me today to HYBE. She had a meeting at the NETFLIX Korean Headquarters. 

"So, Tae texted me last night. He said that he got together with the Wooga Squad last night" Sophie picked out a beautiful black short skirt. "He talked to THE Park Seo Joon about my work" She continued getting ready putting on make up and fixing her hair, "in a matter of hours, I had three new projects with KBS, NETFLIX, and KOCOWA." Sophie had the biggest smile on her face, but I could tell she was freaking out. "One of the emails said there was a new drama in the works for Netflix and that they had reviewed my portfolio and wanted me to go in to discuss the concept for the teaser photos and the main covers." 

"Soph!! That's so exciting!" I said to her, "how do you feel?" 

"I don't really know, I am nervous but I also can't believe Tae did this" 

"Soph, I don't think I should be making breakfast for you. Come see!" Anna yelled from the main door.

Sophie and I got out of one our rooms and headed to the kitchen. Anna placed the box on the kitchen counter and read the note attached: "오늘더 즐거운 하루 보내요, Sophie씨!!! 화이팅! -태형 (Have a great day today, Sophie! Fighting! Taehyung). 

Sophie's face couldn't be redder. She touched her cheeks and covered her face as we made "oohh" noises to make her blush even more. "Stop!" she giggled. Her smile was so bright and big, "I just told Tae that I was going to be here only for six months but that I'd love to stay if I got hired by a company. I told him that I needed to grow my networking but I didn't expect HIM to get me in contact with Netflix" Tears filled her eyes. She took her phone out. 

New Message 

Tae🐻

Soph:

Thank youuuuuuu 

Tae🐻:

You got it!? 

I wish I could give you a ride to the office building. 

It's on our way. 

Soph:

Tae, this is too much 🥺

Tae🐻:

You are incredibly talented, why wouldn't I share it?

Soph:

idk... 🙈

Tae🐻:

I want to go on an actual date with you. 

Let's have lunch tomorrow.

 I'll pick you up.

Soph?

hey?

are you there?

Me:

sounds like a great plan 😬

We knew Sophie was texting him because her eyes glittered like the sky on a beautiful summer night. All of a sudden, she panicked and dropped her phone on the table. "HELP" she muttered. "He... he-askedmeoutonadatetomorrow" she blurted out.