Chapter 12

Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi were so tired that they didn't even say goodnight and just went to bed. Because each of them have their own room, they just closed the doors and disappeared from the after party.

"Why don't we watch a movie instead of playing UNO?" Namjoon suggested, "The other guys are asleep already and you know what happens whenever we play UNO."

"Sure!"

"Fine by me!"

"No problem"

"Is it ok with you girls if we go change?" Said Hobi to us "I really want to change my clothes to something more comfortable"

"Good Idea, make yourselves at home, there are snacks in the pantry and drinks in the fridge" Tae was always so kind.

We did as they said, took out some snacks from the pantry and some water bottles from the fridge.

The guys returned, we each got a spot on the couch: Namjoon, Jhope, Anna, Sophie, Tae, JK and I. "I knew I should have brought a jacket with me" I said to myself, wrapping my arms around my legs while cuddling on the couch. I had to be extremely careful not to show my panties to the world, this skirt was cute but way too short.

Jk heard this, got up from the couch and brought a black oversize hoodie from his room. He sat down and said, "Here, You can put this on" He looked at my bare legs, almost as if he wanted to touch them. His eyes then went up all the way to my lips where I could see he stared for a few seconds and then continued, "Let me know if you need anything else, I can sleep on the floor and lend you my bed if you want" I blushed... at this point, all I wanted was to kiss him, really.

We were all kinda falling asleep. Namjoon suggested that the members give up their beds for one night, sleep on the couch and lend the beds to the ladies. "What if us ladies crashed in one bed, and you guys sleep together?" Anna said, "I mean, you guys have done it before, when–" She realized that she can't go full ARMY on them yet, because no one except Tae really knows I'm ARMY and I didn't mention my friends like them either.

"Sure! Hobi-hyung and I can sleep in my room, since Jimin-ah is already asleep. Namjoon-ah and Jungkookie can sleep in Namjoon's room and you can crash on Jk's bed" Tae offered.

We agreed, the boys were actually super nice. They lent us big oversize T-shirts for us to sleep in.

"Are we really on Jeon JungKook's bed?" Sophie said as she hugged a pillow.

"This is not real, I'm gonna wake up tomorrow from the best dream and I'm gonna feel SO sad" Anna said.

"I don't understand ANYTHING, do you think they know we like them?" I asked them.

"mmmmm I don't think so" Anna said as she closed her eyes.

"Soph, I think I like Jk" I looked at her, while I hugged one of his pillows.

"Maia, I know, he's your bias wrecker" I knew Sophie had rolled her eyes at me.

"No, no, like... I think I like him like him, we've talked before and he's actually super smart and passionate and kind and funny" I whispered.

"Oh! wait, what about Yoongi?" she asked me.

"No, I mean, Yoongi is a rap god, but he's different. I haven't told you yet, but Jk has been sending me iced coffee's every day to work. Like, ONE TIME I drank ice coffee in front of them and he remembered. For the last month I've had an ice coffee waiting at my desk with a note that says: have a great day, kook." I told her.

"Why didn't you say anything!?"

"I don't know, I kinda forgot about it"

"Did you tell them we were at the club today?"