Chapter 40

Maia's POV:

I heard a knock on the door of Tae's room. I was laying in bed, facing the ceiling and holding my phone with two hands,  looking at the photos and videos I took of today's concert. "Come in!"

Kookie walked through the door wearing a pair of dark grey joggers and a white muscle tee. He had washed his face already and was ready to go to bed. "What are you looking at" he laid on the bed next to me, placed his strong arm on my stomach and pulled me closer to him. "what is it??" he peeked at my phone. "I wanna see, let me see!" 

"No! you can't!" I locked my phone and brought it to my chest, burring it under my hands. "YOU KILLED THE FANDOM TODAY!" 

"What are you talking about? let me see, pleasee" he frowned his face in a cute angry expression. 

"YOU decided all of a sudden that you were going to show EVERYONE your arm full of tattoos and your handsome face with that piercing and you think the fandom was going to survive?" He blushed at my words and I could not contain my laugh. "What were you expecting, for us to just continue with our lives?!" 

"I don't think people are actually THAT surprised, are they?" He asked me with a grin.

"Twitter army is dead... like they can't handle it and all I see now are thirst gifs of you and your tongue in the Fire Performance" I looked at him, he moved his hand from my hip to my face as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes traveled from mine to my lips as he closed the space between us. His soft lips landed on mine, our kiss was tender and I could feel his smile growing bigger as he hovered on top of my body. I quickly let go of the phone on my chest to wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair. 

JK's POV:

This is a morning view I could definitely get used to. Maia was laying next to me on the bed, her body was half covered by the thin black sheet and I notice her soft skin illuminated by the morning sun.  I need to text Chris about the lyrics for the new song. 

New Message

Me:

hey chris! sorry to text you at this hour 

Chris Martin:

no problem, mate!

what's up?

Me:

I've been thinking about the lyrics and I'd like to add something along the lines of

let me fly to you because when I'm without you I go crazy 

please hold my hand

we are made of each other

Chris Martin:

wow, love that! I'll talk to Namjoon to set up a meeting

I placed my phone on the night stand next to the bed slowly so that Maia wouldn't wake up. It's still pretty early and I know she must be tired since she's not used to this kind of lifestyle of getting up at the crack of dawn to get ready to go to work. She turned her face to the opposite side, her bare back completely exposed. I can now see a few freckles I didn't get to see last night. "mmmm" she sighed when I removed her messy hair to reveal her neck, "kook, can't we go back to sleep?" I placed my hand on her waist so that her back was against my chest. 

"Are you sure you want to keep sleeping?" I said as I kissed her neck, "there are so many other things we could do" I teased her. 

She immediately turned around to face me, she was blushing so much her face was red. Her eyes wide open, "stop" she placed her hands on my mouth to prevent me from talking. "There's other people here, you know!?" 

"That is not something that crossed your mind last night, Maia-ssi." I grinned thinking about the events of the night before. "Plus, I didn't mean for a second round, you know I don't always think about that.... I meant we could go for a run, or work out, or have breakfast" I giggled and pulled her closer to me. 

Maia rolled her eyes at me, annoyed that I was teasing her. I kissed her forehead and we laid in bed for a few more minutes until we heard a loud bang on the door that didn't even give us enough time to put on clothing before Jin-hyung entered the room.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! time to get ready today is day two of the concert and we have many things to prepare!" Jin-hyung's face went pale when he saw Maia her naked body under the covers. "I'm so so so sorry! I completely forgot about you two!" As he was about to close the door, Yoongi-hyung came in "Jin-hyung what are having for breakfast to- wait, what's with the face, hyung?" 

I got up from the bed to close the door, "hyungs, I think we need to start knocking before entering other people's rooms from now on" 

"죄송합니다!!" Jin-hyung and Yoongi-ah repeatedly said as they bowed their way out of the room.

Maia's POV:

After the second concert, we went for drinks to celebrate the amazing performance. Everyone was thrilled to hear Namjoon and Jimin rap in spanish and we enjoyed it even more than the first concert. 

"I'm so so sad you are leaving and I just got to know you!" Se-ri said to Anna. Se-ri has been so nice to us, she told us she's writing a book and that she's ready to do a non-LDR with Namjoon now. 

"I know, please take good care of my girls" Anna hugged her. "Hobi is waiting for me downstairs, He's driving me to the airport" 

"Do you think there are going to be paps at the airport?" Sophie asked. 

"Paps and fans are always around, but the fewer people you take with you the less people will suspect is someone famous." Se-ri suggested. "So just, relax, I'm sure Hobi-ah knows what to do" 

We all hugged and sent Anna away. 

Anna's POV:

The drive to the airport was silent, but Hobi never let go of my hand. When we arrived, he put on his face mask and beanie on. He helped me get the suitcase from the trunk, and his body guard carried it until we got to the gate. 

"So..." I said

"So..."Hobi looked at me, he hugged me tightly. "I'll miss you"

"Hobi, I can't do long distance" My eyes full of tears and my arms wrapped around his waist tighter. 

"I know, I won't ask you to do that" He placed a kiss on my forehead. "You have my number, and I'm here to talk whenever you need me" 

I could have stayed in his embrace forever, but my flight was about to board and they were calling my flight number. He removed his mask and kissed me before I left. We didn't really care if people saw us or if people discovered it was Jhope. And to be honest, I think some people might have recognized him since I heard clicking noises from cameras. I broke off the kiss and pulled his mask up. His bodyguard whispered something to his ear and pulled him towards the exit of the airport. 

My eyes began to water as I saw him leaving. I turned around, put my mask on and walked towards the gate. Hobi had gotten me first class seats, so as I sank on the very comfortable seat and looked through the window the city of Seoul became smaller and smaller. I tried not to cry but my heart was aching as if I had broken up with my boyfriend. 

~

A/N: 

Thank you so so much for waiting for an update :)