Chapter 15

A/N: This chapter is going to have Jk, Maia, and a 3rd person POVs. It might a little longer than usual, but I'd like you to have a better picture of everyone's feelings. 

Maia's POV:

I got off from work. Sophie had to pull an all-nighter because the shoot was still not over. She texted us telling us not to wait up. I took the bus home by myself. Once I got home, I told Anna I had a company dinner I needed to attend, that I had totally forgotten about it. It's been so hard no telling them about our first kiss and about this date, but we can't risk it yet. 

"I can't really post a picture of my outfit tonight because it's supposed to be a company dinner, but I'll snap it for some other time" I took my phone out and took a mirror selfie of my outfit, I felt good in this. I did a very light make up and let my hair down. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I am leaving you alone tonight" I felt kinda guilty not being able to tell them about my date

"Hey, I'm sorry I am leaving you alone tonight" I felt kinda guilty not being able to tell them about my date. "I promise I'll make it up to you" I hugged her.

"Girl! No problem!! I'm actually about to get ready because Solar wanted to hang out at her place tonight. She's inviting some people over, I'm praying I get to see Jackson Wang again" 

"Oh! I didn't know you guys were close! Why didn't you tell us anything!?"

"Well, It kinda just happened this morning, after your IG post. She followed me back and I asked her about food recommendations on a DM and she said I could go to her place tonight, she said Hwasa was gonna be there, too" 

"Look at you! talking about idols in a non fangirling mode" I nudged her with my elbow.

"OH! YOU THINK I'M NOT FANGIRLING!?, girl I AM FREAKING OUT, but I need to keep my cool"

I laughed, hugged her, and went out to the elevator. I got a text from Jk saying he was outside. I wasn't expecting him to come pick me up, so this took me by surprise. 

I went out the building and saw a black Mercedes-Benz parked at the front gate. I assume it was him, but I texted him asking him what kind of car he was in. Again, I assume someone else was going to drive us. 

JK's POV:

I saw her walking out the building. I put on my black hat and mask, got off the car, waved at her and opened the door for her. 

"Hey, hi." I said nervously. She wore a black dress, tights and combat boots. It was almost as if we were already a couple. I wore a black outfit, too. Black slim trousers, grey T-shirt, black combat boots and an oversized black bomber jacket. 

She smiled. I really love the way her cheeks go up and squint her eyes just a little bit every time she smiles. She's got one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen. I could tell she was smiling even through her mask because her eyes sparkled. 

"What did you say to the girls about our date?" 

"Oh! Thankfully they had plans tonight, so I didn't really had to explain much, What about you?"