Letters to his Family 2

[TW: Death, suicide note]

[later that night] Momza POV:

"Tommy you in here?" I knocked on my son's door then opened it.

I didn't see Tommy but his room was a disaster, more than usual. And 2 books on his bed.

"Tommy?!" My heart rate increased and my eyes went wide. "No, no, no.. PHIL! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Before Phil could get into the room I saw a book addressed to me and the other addressed to the whole family. I put the one addressed to me in my pocket. Phil ran into the room with Wilbur just behind him, Fundy in my oldest son's arms.

"What is it?! Where is Tommy?!"

"He- He-" I just handed Phil the book and he read it aloud

"Dear My family, I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye in person, but I'm no longer wanted on this earthly plane and I just wanted to say I love you and that I'm in a better place now. Don't go looking for me there is no use. I'm gone.

-Tommy"

My eyes filled with tears and I hugged Phil tightly.

He looked me in the eyes and sat me down on Tommy's bed, then walked outside the room. Wil leaving my grandson with me and following his father.

Philza POV:

I ran out the door and quickly took off to look for my son. Threw the trees I see Wilbur running under me. He may not have wings but he is fast and able to keep up with the rest of the family. I look for Tommy.

Momza POV:

I took the book out of my pocket and put fundy on the bed next to me.

"Don't worry little one we will find your uncle.."

I open the book and I hear the spine crack like its new.

"Dear mom, I just want to let you know none of this is your fault. You are the best mom I could ask for and please don't show this book to anyone but-"

The door to Tommy's room opens and I shut the book quickly and put it behind me.

I look up to see a man dressed in a white poofy shirt, red cape, a crown, earrings dangling on his pig-like ears and his pig like features looking worriedly at me.

"Techno? What are you doing here?!"

"I saw Wilbur run off into the forest, and Phil flying above, but I didn't see Tommy or you. I heard what I presume to be you crying in Tommy's room."

"Oh.. I didn't know I was being that loud." I say Techno, who is walking over to Fundy and picking him up.

"So what you reading?"

"Oh uh.." I remember that Tommy said not to show the book to anyone so I hand the book addressed to the family. "This.. it's- it's- T-Tommy's uh.." I felt tears prick my eyes. I grab the fabric of my dress and look up at Techno his shoulders are stumped over I can see tears filling his eyes as well. I looked over at Fundy, he could definitely tell that something was wrong.

"Kristen are you sure there is nothing else that he wrote? Addressed to you or Wil?"

'I could tell Techno about the book. But then he would tell Phil, and then the small trust I have with Tommy would be broken.'

"No. There was nothing else.."

'I'm sorry Techno..'

"Well I'm going looking with Wilbur and Phil." He said, handing me Fundy and walking out Tommy's door.

I make sure that I hear the front door close and then I take the book from behind my back and open it back up

[On some cliff somewhere next to the ocean] Tommy POV:

I stood on this cliff, far away from my home, and my family. Tears streamed down my face I pluck some feathers form my wings and place them on the ground, I take off my shoes, place them on the ground next to me. Finally I turn around and retract my wings, turn away from the water and lean back and fall off the cliff.

"Please don't show this book to anyone but I'm alive, what I wrote to everyone else is wrong no matter how much evidence you find you find showing I'm dead I'm not. I'm leaving to learn how to live, I know of someone who can help me and I hope that one day we meet again. If I was dead wouldn't you see my spirit? Or feel my essence leve? I just want you to know that I'm alive and well and that I love you.

Goodbye mom, your son Big T."