Two Family Runaways 6

when you forget to post :/ anyways take this chapter a day late

TW: None!

[After traveling tell nightfall]

As they walk Tommy felt like he should recognize this part of the woods but he couldn't put his finger on it tell he heard it 'A river?! Wait- no.. Sally's Cove!'

"Hey guys can we make a stop somewhere I recognize this part of the forest." Tommy says walking toward the water

"Okay?" Ranboo says following but being wary of the water he could hear.

They all reached a small cove with a river flowing into it.

"Uh... Sally?! Its me Tommy! I know you probably don't wanna see me but I swear Wilbur isnt with me! and Im on my own so I wont tell my family that I was with you!"

"Wait Tommy has a family?!" Tubbo whispers into Ranboo's ear

"Guess so.."

Tommy walk around looking in the water, then he flicks the water, making ripples, 5 times, and steps back.

all of a sudden a head pops out from the water.

"Toms!" The water person says coming out of the water.

"Hey Sally." Tommy laughs at the young woman

"Why aren't you with Wil? Also why are you with these guys?" She looks over at Ranboo and Tubbo "Hi! Im Sally, Tommys brother's ex" She says with a small wave "Hows fundy?"

"Hes good I'm pretty sure, I haven't seen my family in like 5 months so.." Tommy scratches the back of his neck..

"Oh.. Who knew the two family run aways would be talking" She laughs.

"Yeah.. I was wondering have you been to that town thats east from here? We need some way to make some money.."

"Uhh no not really, but I do hear talk of a calluasiam like thing... fight to the death.. thingy" Sally says

"Oh.. Cool! Thanks Sally! I'll visit you sometime! I promus!" Tommy says walking away. dragging the other two kids behind him.

"Alrighty bye Tommy! See you some time!" The red hair fishling smiled and waved to the boys.