Months later 22

[Tw/Cw: Child abuse, kidnapping, attempted suicide (Like immediately). There will be a warning before the bad stuff for anyone who wants to skip it, and a warning at the end to say its finished. Please be safe!!]

Dream had been gone for weeks, and Tommy was looking awful. He had just gotten access to the living room and dining room for good behavior, but one slip up and he's back in the basement.. Although nothing was stoping him from getting to the second floor and if he could get a window open with something sharp, then he might be able to jump and end this awful hell.

[Warning starts now]
Tommy quickly ran down the stairs to the of course hellish basement, he grabbed the fire poker and he quickly and quietly walked back up the stairs, looking around to make sure Dream didn't magically appear. Tommy was alone. All he heard was the creaks of the house and his own beating heart. "I cant do this anymore.." Tommy says to himself as he walks up the stairs. As he reaches the window he looks out over the forest "I-im just... alone.." he sighs to himself as he starts to slide in the fire poker "My only friend Dream.. is.. is gone.." His hands shake as he gets the window open. He feels a cold breeze on his face for the first time in what felt like years.. He had no concept of time so it could have been..

"He was my only friend.." Tommy climbs out the window and on to the roof, looking around to see if he can climb higher, he spots a very tall tree and he jumps to it, climbing up like he was on autopilot "He was my friend." Tommy says like he trying to convince himself "This entire time, he- dream was my only friend.." Tommy climbs higher into the tree "He was the only one to visit me.. And we would laugh! And we would cry... So much crying.." Tommy says the last part more to himself then what ever void he was talking to.

"And we'd.." Tommy pauses "And he take my things.. He gave me a tattoo! So we match!" He says this last part like its a good thng "He made me throw everything in a fire.." Tommy says this part with less fondness "His last words were.. Ill see you- evey- every week to come and watch you.." Tommy pause and looks out onto the setting sun, he looks down at the tree.. "Now.. Where the fuck is he.." Tommy squints down shaking. His eyes go wide as he sees a crow in the distance "Evey week to come and- and watch me.." The realization hits him like a ton of bricks "He'd come to watch me." The shakiness in his voice disappears as he watches this crow

"But- he was my frie- He was here to just break me down.. Hurt me. To make sure I was ok- No. to make me obident. And thats why hes-" Tommy pauses "He wasnt here to be my friend. He said that." Tommy backs up as he sees the crow get closer "He- he was.." Tommy gets closer to the edge of the branch "He was just here..." "He was just here so he could hurt me." Tommy says firmly as the branch bellow him snappes and his body falls his wing's unable to willingly flap.. All he can feel in that moment is bliss.. The adrenaline rushing through his ears and brain Tommy closes his eyes as he falls further down.  As he brasses himself for the ending impact he feels someone catch him and he's in the air.

Tommy squints an eye open to see a woman with a large purple brimed hat smiling down at him "Mum..." Tommy's eyes water

"Hello my little Phoenix sorry im late.." She smiles at him as he crys into her shoulder hugging her.
[End of Warning]
-.-.-

"So, Dream kidnapped you.. And now.." Kristan is unable to finish her sentence when she sees Tommy flinch away when she starts her match to start the fire. She drops the match onto the kindling and the fire starts to burn "Hey, Toms.. Look at me."

Tommy's vision snaps to Kristan, she can see he's shaking but its not expeionally cold out. Kristan looks him up and down, she can see marks all over his arms and his face. Her shock when she realizes how skinny he is, his cheekbones sunken in, he looks half dead. She sighs and takes off her cloak wrapping it around tommy's shoulders, it looks more like a tarp then a coak, but it will do.

"I promise, you're safe. The man who did this to you can't hurt you."

[Im back bitches there will most likely only be one chapter after this, i'm very tired of the DSMP and want to leave it behind me. Thank you for staying on this journey with me 🫡
-🪐]