five

I woke up and tried to get up but I was pulled back down by a pair of arms. I looked down at the person it was Julia. And then it all came back all the crying and the kiss and us saying I love you to each other and me showing her the cliff.

I laid my head back down on Julia's chest and just listened to her heartbeat with a small smile. I love this woman with all of my heart. Every time I saw her I would get butterfly's and her voice melted my heart.

Thirty minutes later she started moving around and soon after her eyes fluttered open. I looked at her and smiled. "Good morning" I mumbled.

"Good morning" Julia chuckled and sat up also making me sit up. I pecked her lips with a small blush.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I have an appointment with David at noon and then we can hang out?" Julia asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good to me I have nothing to do." I shrugged.

Julia and I both got up and got ready for the day and then left to do our own things.

Outfit:

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram being bored

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram being bored. Julias appointment with David just started so I had nothing to do. I scrolled through Instagram but stopped at a certain picture. I just moved in with my dad and everything was going perfectly. We were at an amusement park I was on his back smiling brightly while he was making a funny face. I looked at it for a while then scrolled down his page to find a video of us. I was trying to teach him how to cook dinner.

"Daddy! That's way too much!" I laughed as dad put way too much pepper in the bowl.

"Oh well it's fine we won't even taste it." He chuckled a little as I rolled my eyes. I turned my back so I could get more ingredients not noticing him grabbing the bowl of food. He made a sign to the camera telling us to be quiet then dumped it all over my head. I squealed as dad laughed. "Oops, I dropped it!" He laughed. I glared at him and grabbed some salad that was in my hair and threw it at him. We started having a food fight, laughing.

The video ended and I sniffled and went to the next video.

"June! I have a joke!" Dad said sitting down beside me on the couch.

"Oh, God. What is it?" I asked.

"I can't take the dog to the Park anymore because the ducks keep on attacking him. Wanna know why?"

"No" I answered and dad gave me the look to go along with it so I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Okay fine why?"

"Because he's a full bread!" Dad started laughing as I sat there not even breaking a smile shaking my head. "What!? It was funny!"

"Sure daddy whatever you think." I smiled a little.

I wiped my tears and put my phone down not wanting to look at the videos anymore.

"What's wrong?" Julia asked coming into the room.

"Nothing. I er I thought you had an appointment with David?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I did but Elizabeth canceled it so she could take him to town for the day. Now, what's wrong?" Julia asked. I sighed and looked at my fingers, shaking my head. "I'm not going to make you say anything but I will tell you that you can trust me and that it will get better," Julia said, kissing my head then sitting beside me. I sighed and looked up at her.

"I-I don't know. I've been so good at keeping everything in. I-its what I do best. And I know if I tell you then you won't like the things that I'm doing for him." I sniffled.

"I probably won't. I'm not going to lie. But I won't make you stop unless it's really bad because he's your father. I can't and won't keep you away from him." Julia reassured me.

"Okay," I whispered. "As you know I moved in with him at 15 to stop him from drinking but that wasn't all he's also a druggie. For the first year it was good he was sober and clean I Actually thought I got my father back. But then he got with his girlfriend, Sarah, and got him back on all of the shit. All of my hard work gone to nothing. His anger didn't start until a couple of months after he got with his girlfriend Sarah. At first, it was mental abuse and then I don't even know when it turned into physical. That's when the depression started... His um his friends started coming around guy friends." I started crying. "They would um you know touch me and do things to me I didn't want. I never told dad about it so he doesn't know. Nobody does except for you, his friends, and Sarah. Sarah didn't do anything about it she would laugh or hit me of course without dad watching. If dad saw somebody hit me he would go off he was the only one that was allowed to hit me." I explained. I was now crying and cuddled up to Julia as she tried to calm me down.

"Oh, darling I am so sorry! You don't deserve any of that!" She said rubbing my back. After a while, I calmed down and sat back up but then straddled her lap and laid my head down in the crook of her neck.

"You can't tell anybody I told you any of that. Everyone thinks Dad's better and I would like to keep it that way... He is getting better though he's in a rehab center that's why I came back so early and why I go and visit him once a week. And his girlfriend Sarah really did leave him." I mumbled.

"I won't tell anyone! I promise. Unless you ask me to." Julia promised even though she didn't want to. She wanted to tell Elizabeth but she didn't want to lose my trust.

"Pinky promise?" I sniffled and held up my pinky. Julia chuckled and interlocked hers with mine.

"I pinky promise." We kissed our thumbs and I smiled and laid my head back in the crook of her neck.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you." Julia hummed. I sniffled and snuggled more into the crook of her neck. I felt like a weight was lifted off of me finally telling somebody about what happened to me. I trusted Julia which didn't happen often, me trusting people.

Word count: 1136