Twelve

I shot up in bed breathing heavy I just had a nightmare. About my dad's friends. I wiped tears off my cheeks and looked at a sleeping Julia. I am so tempted right now to just go and lock the bathroom door and cut. I bit my lip as I thought about it.

"Julia." I whisperd. Nothing. "Julia." I whisperd and shook her a little. "Julia," I said and this time she woke up. She looked around confused until her eyes landed on me her eyes immedatly soften as she saw my state. She opened her arms and I immediately snuggled into her.

"It's okay darling." She whisperd, trying to comfort me which worked.

"I'm sorry I woke you. I-I was just tempted and I didn't want to let you down." I sniffled.

"I'm glad you woke me, my love!" She said. I could hear the smile on her lips. Jules kissed the top of my head and I sighed and snuggled into the crook of her neck.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you." She whisperd.

The next week was pretty boring the normal get up, get ready, be bored around the house, and try not to show any sad emotion.

I'm doing a little better I have my times but other than that im pretty... Happy. Which is an emotion I rarely feel and it's great. I love being happy.

"Darling!" I called.

"Hm?" She asked coming into the room.

"Wanna go into town with me?" I asked.

"I wish I could but im busy today I have papers I need to get done and appointments with everyone but you can go. Have a day to yourself." Jules said and I smiled.

"Okay. I think I'll do that." I said and gave her a peck on the lips then went into the bathroom and got ready for the day.

Outfit:

Once I was ready I kissed Julia bye and left

Once I was ready I kissed Julia bye and left. I got into my car and blared music and speed down the road into town.

I parked outside a clothing store then grabbed my bag and went inside. I looked around some and tried stuff on eventually only buying a couple of things. I then went to a couple of other clothes stores getting more clothes then went and got lunch and then just drove around listening to music.

I stomped on the breaks when I saw a deer in front of me making the car fly in the air, flip over, flip a couple of times down a hill, and land upside down. I groaned as I slowly looked around "fuck." I mumbled but then whined when I got a sharp pain in my throat. I looked up at my seatbelt glad I buckled up. I tried to unbuckle it but it was stuck. That's when I started to panic when I couldn't get my seatbelt undone not when the car was being flipped or when I noticed I couldn't feel my legs it was when I couldn't unbuckle my seatbelt. I started breathing heavily as I tried to unbuckle the seatbelt as best as I could but it wouldn't budge. Every time I would try to unbuckle it more glass would be shoved into my hand but I didn't care I just cared about getting out of this stupid car.