two

"Come on please!" My 16-year-old self begged.

"No! I'm staying here! Stop being so controlling you bitch! Before I get angry!" He yelled. I flinched from him yelling and stayed quiet. It's 4:38 in the morning and my dad still isn't going to bed and I can't go to bed until he goes to bed because if I do then he will do something stupid. "Now go find John and tell him to hurry up!" he demanded.

I quickly walked into the kitchen and found John getting into the fridge for another beer. He turned to me and smirked. I know what is going to happen and I also know I can't do anything to stop it.

"Come here!" He whispered.

"No please don't make me do this! Please!" I cried.

"Don't make me ask again"

I slowly made my way towards him as tears were falling down my cheeks. He moved a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. "Stop crying, pretty girl. It's alright" He whispered and started kissing my neck as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

"What the hell is this!?" Sarah my dad's girlfriend yelled coming into the room. John quickly pushed me off him.

"This bitch was trying to seduce me! And I was telling her no but she shoved my head onto her neck!" He blamed me but I quickly shook my head.

"N-no that's not what happened! You have to believe me, please! He was going to rape me!" I yelled moving back from Sarah who was taking angry steps towards me. My back hit the wall and she grabbed my throat roughly.

"Listen here you little fucking slut! Leave John alone! He doesn't want you!" She slapped me and walked over to John and they walked out of the room while I sat there a crying mess.

I woke up with a gasp for air. I sat up in bed and looked at my clock it was 4:38 in the morning 'what a coincidence' I thought sarcastically. I slowly got up from bed and walked down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I got a glass with shaky hands and filled it up with water.

"Thank you" I heard somebody behind me making me jump. I quickly turned around and saw Julia.

"F-for what?" I asked still startled.

"Putting me to bed" she whisperd then looked at my shaking hands. "You're shaking," she said.

"Oh yeah, I know just a nightmare," I said looking at my hands.

"What was it about?" She asked.

"Dont do that," I said scoffing and setting my drink down.

"What?" She asked.

"Doctor me. I don't need a doctor I'm perfectly fine!" With that, I grabbed my drink and stormed out of the kitchen. I walked up to my room drinking my water. As soon as the door shut I locked it and threw my now empty glass against the wall and started crying.

TW: SELF HARM

I got up from the floor and made my way to my go bag and got my razor out of it. I hadn't cut for about 6 months now its a new record but I need something to distract me. I walked into my bathroom and shut and locked that door too. I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying even more. "You're worthless! you're nothing! You're a whore! you're ungrateful! you're a slut! you're ugly! you're fat! You won't be anything in life! You are just like your father!" I told myself repeating what other people told me. I fell to the ground and leaned up against the door. I grabbed my razor and pulled up my sleeve showing my wrist full of scars I started crying even more. 'Fuck it' I made a cut that wasn't that deep. I felt the physical pain and it made me smile a little but it soon went away and the mental pain came back so I made a deeper cut to make it last longer. I sat there cutting myself for I don't even know how long just enjoying the physical pain instead of the mental.