nine

I woke up with a soft smile. "Good morning." I heard Julia whisper.

"Good morning." I smiled and kissed her.

"We need to get ready its almost noon." She giggled while I groaned and held onto her waist so she couldn't move.

"Nooooo five more minutes!" I begged.

"Fine!" She laughed. I smiled in victory and snuggled more into her.

About an hour later we actually got up and got ready for the day.

Outfit:

We walked down to the dining room since it was lunch time and sat with everyone trying to ignore everyone's stares

"Okay, can you guys stop staring I'm trying to eat?" I asked.

"Sorry," David mumbled.

"So are you two dating?" Mum asked and I sighed and looked a her.

"Yes, mum we're dating." I giggled.

"Okay," Mum said and started eating again. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Julia she just shrugged and we continued eating but of course, Carolyn couldn't hold back her questions.

"How long!?" She squealed.

"Hm?"

"How long have you two secretly been together!?" She asked.

"A couple of weeks," I answered.

"I totally knew it! I knew there was no way that you two were just friends by the way you look at each other!"

"How do we look at each other?" Jules asked.

"Full of love," Mum answered. "And don't worry I support it 100% I know you make my daughter happy Julia." I smiled and grabbed Jules's hand.

"Thank you." Jules and I both said. After lunch, we went up to Julia's office. I sat on the couch while she worked on some papers. I leaned back with a groan.

"I'm boooooored" I whined.

"Then go find something fun to do," Jules mumbled.

"But it won't be fun because you're not doing it with me!" I explained.

"Well then sit right there and be bored." She sighed.

I groaned but listened until I came up with an idea. I quietly got up and tiptoed over to her not making a sound. I bent down to her "or we could do something way more fun than stupid papers." I whispered seductively in her ear. Her breath hitch making me smirk.

"D-darling I have to get these papers done." She whispered. I ignored her and nibbled on her earlobe then kissed down to her neck while my hands roamed around her body. She moaned giving in but I stopped and smirked. Then started walking to the door. "Where are you going!?" Julia asked.

"You have papers you have to get done remember? So I'm just going to stop bothering you." I shrugged and walked out the door smirking. I knew she would follow me and I was about to open my door when she came out of her room. "June! Get back here! You can't just do that!" She whined walking towards me. I opened my door and walked in closing it then sat on my couch facing the door, waiting for her to storm in. Just like I knew she would she stormed into my room with a glare. She shut the door behind her and raised an eyebrow at me. "What?" I asked innocently.

"You can't just leave me in there like that!" She said.

"Like what?" I asked getting up and slowly walked to her. She walked backward until she hit the door.

"L-like that!" She whispered.

"How did I leave you? What were you feeling?" I asked as my finger glided up and down her arm giving her goosebumps.

"Y-you" she moaned as my other hand squeezed her clothed boob.

"Hm?" I asked.

"I-I felt really f-fucking h-horny. I needed your touch!" She moaned as my hand went under her shirt and my cold fingers made invisible shapes on her stomach.

"Oh, so you don't need my touch anymore? Okay." I shrugged and took my hands away making her whine.

"No! No I need your touch! I need you right now!" She whined. I smirked and pushed her back up against the wall and smashed my lips onto hers. Her hands went to my hair while mine roamed her perfect body. She moaned into the kiss and I pulled her over to the bed. And pushed her down onto her back then spread her legs open and got onto my knees. I kissed the inside of her thighs making her moan. Then pushed her dress above her waist. I looked up at her for permission "go ahead." She mumbled. I cupped her clothed pussy making her arch her back and moan loudly.

"Be quiet you don't want anyone to hear you now would we?" I whispered. She put her hand over her mouth to try and keep herself quiet. I took her panties off and lowered my head to her soaking core. I licked from her opening to her clit and moaned from the taste. "So yummy." I hummed. Then started sucking her clit. Her hand over her mouth wasn't working at all she was practically screaming. After a while, I shoved my tongue into her opening she moaned and threw her head back while grabbing onto the sheets.

"R-right there don't stop!" She moaned as I started going faster. I switched out my tongue with three fingers and curled them to hit her G-spot each time. I pulled up her dress and started kissing and licking her stomach, leaving Hickey's everywhere I went, not stopping my fingers. I squeezed her clothed boob making her moan. She took off her dress leaving her in only her bra which I took off. I played with her nipple with my finger and played with the other one with my tongue. I switched and not even. second, later her legs started shaking. "I-I'm gonna-gonna Cum!" She moaned, her eyes rolled to the back of her head from the pleasure she was receiving.

"Go ahead." I hummed. She came all over my fingers I let her ride out her high then licked her and my fingers clean. "You taste so yummy." I groaned then laid down beside her.

"Do you want me to"

"You can't even walk. I'm fine like you said we have all the time in the world." I smiled. "Everyone in the house probably heard you." I giggled.

"Oh God don't remind me." She mumbled.

"But wasn't this much more fun than those stupid papers?" I asked.

"Way more fun. But I actually have to get those done before noon tomorrow." She groaned, putting her head on my chest and wrapping her arm around my waist. I wrapped mine around her waist and brought her closer to me.

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot here lately. I'm going through a lot right now with my family. I just moved in with my mom for the first time ever and it's just a lot.

Don't worry I won't stop posting the worst it will get is me only posting once a week.

Word count: 1183