Eight

Time skip to the ball

I was in my room getting ready and Julia was in hers getting ready.

Outfit:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

I looked in my mirror and took a deep breath

I looked in my mirror and took a deep breath. 'It's just a ball. Nothing too special.' I told myself. Once I picked up the confidence I walked down to Julia's room. I knocked on the door and a couple of seconds later she opened it. My jaw dropped at the beautiful girl in front of me. She was wearing a pink and orange dress that fits her perfectly.

"You look beautiful," I said after a while.

"So do you, my love." She whispered looking at my body. I smirked and grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me smashing my lips onto hers.

"Come on we dont wanna be late," I mumbled breaking the kiss with a smirk. She groaned but listened and started to walk down the hallway with me. Once we walked down the stairs and were with everyone else we went and got drinks. I decided to stay sober and luckily Julia did too. She hasn't been drinking since she found out about my dad which I am very grateful for and I don't let her smoke since it's bad for her. I know it's hard for her to stop but so far she's been doing great.

We both got a water and walked over to a table and sat down. Nothing really happened for the next hour we danced for the most of it. A slow song came on and I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck as she wrapped hers around my waist. I rested my head on her shoulder as we swayed back and forth to the music.

"This is perfect. You are perfect." Jules whispered. I lifted my head up and looked at her, blushing.

"I can say the same for you," I mumbled and kissed her. It quickly heated up as I groaned into the kiss. "Wanna ditch?" I asked and she quickly nodded and grabbed my hand and practically ran up to my room.

We slammed my bedroom door shut and she pushed me up against it, kissing me full of lust. I knew I wanted this I knew that she wouldn't harm me I knew I was safe and that I am ready to do this with her. We started taking each other's dresses off but she stopped.

"What?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I dont want you to feel pressured into this. We can stop if you want." She said. But before she could say anything else I kissed her.

"I want this," I mumbled and felt her smile and we continued taking each other's dresses off. Once we were both left in our bra's and Panties we moved over to the bed. Julia laid me down on my back and slowly crawled on top of me. She looked at me for a minute then started kissing my neck, almost immediately finding my sweet spot. She bit it then sucked it a little making me moan. She moved her hand to the hook of my bra.

"May I?" She asked and I quickly nodded. "Use your words." She demanded.

"Yes. take it off," I said completely turned on by her. She smirked and took my bra off.

"Such a beauty." She whispered. Then started kissing my boobs slowly making her way down to my nipples. (Off subject but is it just me or is nipples a weird word to you guys too?) Once she got there she licked them and sucked a little on each. Then started kissing down my stomach to the begging of my panties. She looked up at me for permission to which I bit my lip.

"You may," I whispered. She smirked and ripped my panties off. She looked at my soaking core and smirked.

"So wet for me hm?" She said running her finger through my folds. I moaned and bucked my hips. "Use your words. What do you want?" She asked

"I want you to... fuck me. Just fuck me, Julia Hoffman!" I groaned. Without any warning, she shoved two fingers into me I moaned loudly and threw my head back.

"I will gladly do that baby girl." Julia hummed. I moaned in response and she started going faster.

"F-fuck right th-there!" I moaned as she hit my G-spot. She continued hitting my G-spot over and over again, curling her fingers. It didn't take long for my legs to start shaking and for the ball in my stomach to form. "Mummy i-im gonna cum!" I announced.

"Mummy? Hmm, I like that. Go ahead pet." She said. A couple of seconds later I came all over her fingers. She let me ride out my high then licked her fingers clean.

She laid down beside me then pulled me closer to her. I rested my head on her chest and started playing with her fingers. "Do you want me to"

"No another time. We have all the time in the world." She whispers and I smiled. 'All the time in the world. She just said she wanted to be with me forever without even realizing it.' I snuggled more into her taking in her scent that made butterflies fly around in my stomach every time I smelt it.

"I love you."

"I love"

"June where did you-oh my God I knew it! I so knew it!" Carolyn yelled walking into the room. I sat up covering myself with the blanket and threw a pillow at her.

"Out!" I yelled.

"Fine! But we are so talking about this tomorrow!" She said and walked out of the bedroom. I looked at Julia and burst out laughing.

"Well if they didn't know before they sure know now. She can't keep her mouth shut!" I chuckled.

"Oh, I know." Jules giggled. I laid back down in the same position.

"You're my pillow for the night. I threw mine and I'm too lazy to get up and all the other ones I dont like. And youre very comfortable." I mumbled.

"I'm your pillow every night." She chuckled, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Whatever. Good night," I whispered.

"Good night."

Word count: 1054