Eleven

It's been a week I haven't done anything except lay in my bed and cry. Julia never left my side she would bring food up to me and make me eat and drink some water she would sing me to sleep and always make sure I was okay. She threw away my razor kit to make sure I wouldn't do anything but she still kept a close eye on me just in case.

I got out my phone and scrolled through my dad's Facebook page. I stopped at a video and smiled slightly at the memory.

My 15-year-old self was sitting on the couch bored out of my mind not noticing my dad sneaking up behind me with a bucket if water. All of a sudden he poured it all over me and I let out a loud gasp and set up.

"Dad!" I squealed as he busted into laughter. "Your so dead!" I giggled and started chasing him around the house.

Tears started running down my cheeks so I put the phone away and wiped the tears away. 'I need to get up and stop moping around everyone probably finds it annoying and if I'm okay then there be okay.' I sighed and slowly got up from bed. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror my face was emotionless as I looked at myself but my mind was going crazy. 'Ugly fat bitch! Why are you so sad he treated you like shit anyways! and you're making your family sad how could you!?' I wiped a tear away and started getting ready.

Outfit:

I took a deep breath and headed downstairs to the living room where everyone else was

"Afternoon." I greeted sitting down beside Carolyn. They all looked at me with wide eyes, surprised.

"How are you?" Vicky asked.

"I'm fine! Doing a lot better!" I faked a smile.

"Where's Julia?" Carolyn asked.

"Her office she had to finish some paperwork. She should be down here any minute." I explained and they nodded. "So how are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Great! Now that you are finally out of your room!" Mom smiled and I faked a bigger smile.

"The house has changed... Allot!" I said looking around the house is nicer, cleaner.

"Thanks to Barnabas!" Mom said, sitting back in her chair.

"Have any of you guys seen June!?" Jules asked coming downstairs.

"I'm right here darling." I smiled. "I thought it was time for me to get out of my room!" I explained as she stopped in her tracks. After a while, she smiled and sat beside me, kissing my cheek.

"That's great!" She said grabbing my hand and resting her head on my shoulder.

"I have to go! David and I have an appointment!" Vicky said, getting up then walking away with David. Soon after mom, Barnabas, and Carolyn left so it was just Julia and I in the living room cuddled up listening to the fire.

"Are you okay?" Julia asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine," I said and she lifted her head to look at me.

"You don't have to lie to me." She said and I sighed.

"Sorry," I mumbled looking down at my fingers that we're playing with the sleeve of my shirt.

"You don't need to apologize to me either." She whispers I looked up at her and kissed her.

"I love you."

"I love you" she mumbled making me smile a real smile. "Ah, there's that beautiful smile!" She kissed my nose making me giggle

"Wanna go on a walk?" I asked and she nodded we got up, walked out to the woods, and started walking. "It's so pretty out here"

"Yeah well, your beautiful." She complemented making me blush.

"So are you my love!" I kissed her. We walked to our cliff and sat down, enjoying the view. I leaned my head on her shoulder with a sigh. "He would have loved you," I said talking about my dad.

"You think?" Jules asked.

"I know." She smiled and looked at me. "You two would have gotten along great." I smiled thinking about Jules and my dad making stupid jokes. "He loved making the stupidest jokes and bothering me or having me try to help him, cook, because he sucked at it. He studied phycology when he was in college actually. It was his dream to be a psychologist but then some bad shit happened and everything went downhill from there." I explained.

"He sounds like a great guy." Julia smiled then turned to me completely. "I promise you. I will get sober. Not just for you but for me too! I mean I can't just drink my life away." She giggled. I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you."

We got up and headed home. Once we got there we went and ate lunch then went to the library.

Julia is sitting on the couch and my legs are resting on her thighs while I'm laying on the couch. The both of us reading a book. We didn't even notice someone coming into the room. Until we heard a cough and felt someone standing in front of us. We looked up at the figure.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Uh, can I talk to you for a minute?" Vicky asked. I scrunched my eyebrows together but got up.

"Sure." I smiled. "I'll be back," I mumbled and kissed Jules then walked out of the library with Vicky. "What is it?" I asked as Vicky turned to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay? I know what it's like losing a parent." She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just a lot ya know." I sighed and she nodded.

"I know." She chuckled. She stood there staring at me for a minute.

"Er is there anything else you need?" I asked and she got out of her trance.

"Sorry. No. I just wanted to check on you." I nodded.

"Okay then have a good day." I smiled and headed back I to the library.

"What did she want?" Julia asked.

"Just checking on me. Seeing if I'm alright." I sighed getting back in my spot. Julia smiled trying to get rid of the jealousy as I opened my book and started reading again.

Hi guys it's been a while😂 I normally post at least every other day! It's been almost a week I think idk! Anyways I just want to apologize for the lack of posting I'm really trying to write but my mind isn't cooperating and on top of that I have ✨family problems✨ so we love that. Anyways sorry for not posting a lot and have a great night or morning or afternoon whatever time you reading this!

Word count: 1142