Ch.12 Day 1 - Kacchan

Kacchan Pov:

I can't believe it...

He's still alive after all this time...

But why now? What did he mean he become a villain?...I mean he maybe the villain team leader...

And the way he acts...it was not the same Izuku that I once knew...

He was not the harmless and shy little Izuku that I know from childhood...

Or the shy and weak Deku I knew from middle school...

This Izuku is cold...even if he's smiles the same sweet smile like back then but they are so much colder now...it holds no warmth to it anymore...

I know what I did back then was wrong...

But everytime I want to say sorry to him...my Alpha would not let me...

And because of that, I have lost my best friend...the omega that I once promise to protect and keep him away from harm...

The omega that I once loved...

" BakuBro? "

As I was busy lose on my mind thinking about Izuku I have no idea what happens around me until shitty hair call out to me with that stupid nickname he gives me

" What you want shitty hair?! "

" I'm just worry...you was spacing out. Even when the villains attack you was just sitting here doom nothing.. "

"Tch... I'm find dumb ass! Like those villains can beat me "

" So care to explain to us what was all that about? " Ask Racoon face

" What? I don't need to explain shit to all of you extra "

" Bakugou! Those language are not heroes like at all! And as a team, we should know what is the villain so close to you! " Said four eyes

" Tch! Fine! But not here we are in the open. We should go inside one of the building " I said as I walk away and those extra better be following me

As I walk around trying to map this stupid place in my head

Izuku did say something about this place being their old hunting ground...the fuck did that mean?

Soon I find a old run down hotel or something like that it really hard to tell. We go inside the building and into one of the big room that mostly uses to host event or party

" This should do for now....All of you dumb ass sit the fuck down and clean your ear out and shit the fuck up because I am not going to repeat myself! " They all did as I said

" That omega his real name is called Izuku Midoriya. Our mother are best friend with each other so I know him since I was born no...we were together since we were born. As kids we pretty much do everything together we were joined at the hip. " I can't help but let a soft smile showing on my face remember all the good memories

" Like he said we were the best of friends. I will always fight off bully that pick on him because he was tiny and way too kind to fight back. He was a hero fanboy he's favourite was All Might he room was a All Might fan wet dream. " I let out a little giggle on how I word his room

" He want it nothing more then become a hero just like All Might saving everyone with a smile on his face. So we made a promise to become the best heroes there is...but things take a really bad turn... "

" As our quirk come in I have my explosion quirk and he have a type of bird quirk...therefore already making others see me being a hero more then he did...then our second gender come in me being an alpha and him being an omega... " I look down onto the floor remember that very day where everything go out the window...our friendships, our promise and our dreams...

" That day when we find out he was an omega everyone see him differently...even me...it all start of we everyone stops talking to him or playing with him because he was an omega...

He cries and runs to me hoping for me to be the same...but sadly I was not...because of how the adult talk about him saying that he was useless...that he was nothing but a sex toy...that all omega ever good at is keeping the bed warm and open their legs...

I started to call him a name...a really mean name...Deku...was the name I give him back then it mean useless. Soon I started to become one of his bully and the adult did nothing to stop me instead they told me I did a good job on putting him in his place...

Because of that when middle school come along it was no longer just name calling it become physical..."

" Did you all ever think how am I so good at combat and using my quirk? " I asked looking around at them all they all still have no idea where I am going

" I used my quirk on him daily to see how I can do with my quirk how much damage I can do to a human being with it....he was my lab rat...my punching bag " I said it looming right in their eyes but what scared me is that they don't see anything wrong with what I did to him...and the fact that I used to be just like them...

" One day I when too far and said something that I should have never said...I suicide baits him...after that day he was gone... disappear without a trace as if he was never there to begin with...

My mother try her best to find him but she can't...his mother soon was gone as well... The police told us that they are mostly death...and with UA exam happening the same year I throw myself into my training and soon I have forgot about him...or more like I don't want to remember what I did... "

" Well I don't see what you did wrong? " Said four eyes and I was shocked at what he just said...

" I agree with Iida. You are just doing what you as an alpha should do putting those Omega in their place! He was just salty that we are all better then him " Said pink cheek as most of the class was agreeing

Everyone but that purple trash and Pikachu and some how Koda looking mad...