Volume 3 Chapter 3: New Classmates?

Previously: Hawks & Izumi started dating after the Cultural Festival. On her way to see her brother Natsuo she ran into trouble as usual. She was wearing her new winter casual clothes.

A/N~ Makeup to hide her pale white skin and deep purple burned skin. Black beanie covering up their dyed hair. Black Aviator goggles with hints of gold. Navy blue with hints of gold winter scarf around her neck, winter coat, gloves, long sleeve shirt, baggy insulated pants tucked into thigh high black boots with white fur and black buttons. A special watch to monitor their vitals and location. (Water & Fire proof)

She propelled herself forward with fire and spun around and kicked the back of their neck with molten lava covering up her right foot. She glided down to the ground and kept walking like nothing happened,"What just happened?" A civilian said, dumbfounded. "You can take the credit, i don't really care." She said, towards Kamui Woods, he showed up late. "Huh?" He looked at her confused until the civilians nearby explained that she took the criminal down with just one kick. The black smoke coming from her shoes slowly disappeared.

Her brother asked what happened, she waved his worry off and they ate lunch talking about Shoto.

On her way back to the dorms she heard a woman and her child being held at gunpoint by a mugger. She bolted into action and rescued them from harm. The kid asked for her pro hero name. "Pyro-Frost"

She made it to the dorms exhausted only to see Mr. Aizawa waiting for her at the gate of the school with a serious look in his tired eyes. (Her watch that monitors her vitals and pulse skyrocketed when she fought the mugger earlier. He went to scream at her but she held up at picture with the kid she saved. He slowly calmed down and escorted to her room.)

Monday~ New classmates & School transfers to replace a few spots in Class 1-A. (Hitoshi Shinso, Wire quirk dude (Vergo Kageyama), Crystal Creation Quirk. (Jäger Wolf)(German)

Tuesday~ Hitoshi is being bullied by his previous general studies and called a villian and cheater. But they were soon Shut up by being encased by cyan ice except for their heads. She scares them off, and proclaims that the kid they are bullying is her new friend and classmate.

She smirked slightly at the kid,"You lied... But why?" She exhaled slowly,"I hate bullies that prey upon the weak. But everyone around me is weak, so i guess I'm a hypocrite." She shrugged,"Anyways don't dwell on me saving you. I'm just do what any future hero should do." He reached out his hand and grabbed her shoulder. "Wait, what's your name?" She kept looking forward,"Izumi Todoroki, but my pro hero name is Pyro-Frost." His eyes widened in surprise, she was the famous student training under Hawks. The daughter of the number one hero. And she was kidnapped by the league and saved a few months ago.

Wednesday~ Vergo was being harassed by upperclassmen. Until Pyro-Frost bumped into one of their shoulders. The leader started to curse her out and grabbed her collar. But soon let go and backed away in fear,"It's Pyro-Frost, run!" They ran away like cowards. "How pathetic, and they call themselves heroes." She scoffed disgusted. "Are you alright?" She asked with her arms crossed. He pushed himself up and nodded his head silently. "Why?" His voice was low and cold. She smirked devilishly,"Why not? We are here to become pros right? Plus the look on their faces was priceless." She giggled slightly. "What's your name? I'm Izumi Todoroki, aka Pyro-Frost." His eyes widened at her hero name. She was famous and information about her was everywhere back at Shiketsu Highschool. "I'm Vergo Kageyama, aka Vex." She smiled genuinely,"Awesome, well I'm gonna go now. See you later." She walked towards Miro's classroom to ask him to hangout after school. (He has his two quirks, One For All & Permeation.)

Friday~ Jäger Wolf was being talked down by Class B Teacher for having a blindfold on and ignoring him. He tried to explain his situation but he's bad at speaking japanese.

Vlad reached towards his face to grab his blindfold but he gets frozen in place. She looks over to see the most feared and powerful student in U.A. he gulped hesitantly. "Excuse me sir. But he's a foreigner, the language is probably messing with his mind." She pointed at the side of her head. "Plus his quirk is very dangerous at close quarters. You could die if you remove that blindfold." He retracted his hand once the ice was melted,"Please forgive me." He left quite quickly. She bursted into laughter,"Sorry about that, it's just i have no idea about your quirk and just a bit of bluffing and he ran." He reached out his hand and she looked up at him happy. "Thanks." He stuttered but she understood. "No prob, if you having trouble with the language i can help you out, I'm the top student in my class." She retracted her hand, he nodded his head. "It seems you can understand me. So my name is Izumi Todoroki. And you are?" "Ich bin Jäger Wolf..." She looked at him confused. "Your name is Jäger Wolf, oh well it's good to meet you." He nodded his head and smiled genuinely. She started to walk away,"I'll see you around, Wolf."

She went to talk to Present Mic about Jäger Wolf's predicament. And talk to Mr. Aizawa about him joining her and her family vacation in a few weeks during winter break. Family personal hotsprings building on top of mountain. Endeavor is busy so it's going to be just the kids. Hawks is working with Endeavor, regarding the new mutant Nomu. Present Mic & Eri is invited as well.

To be continued.... (Longer Chapter Next Week)