Darling | Victoria

Summary: Victoria and y/n are part of a team, but their constant arguing causes problems. They have to pull it together for the sake of their team.

"Oh god can you please stop acting like a child!" I yelled back at Victoria who was standing in front of me "Me? Acting like a fucking child? I think you are acting like one madam!" She yelled back laughing hollowly at me "You are the worst Victoria, literally!" I screamed back loudly "Guys stop it already! You both are acting crazy right now!" Maddy our friend yelled annoyed at us and getting between us. Both Victoria and I couldn't stand each other at all, you could definitely call us enemies at this point. We all met up every Saturday for a great paintball game and sadly she was always there too because she's the best friend of Maddy's brother Alex, who was almost always with us. "She's acting like a crazy bitch Mads, can't you see?! How do you expect me to keep my cool with a person acting like that?!" she told Mads frustrated with all our fights. I hated fighting too, seriously, but she was just fucking impossible and annoying! "You're both sitting out the next game. Go back to the locker rooms and get changed." I was shocked at Alex's statement but I accepted it nonetheless. I guess we both deserved it, after ruining the day of our friends. Am I really that mean to Victoria? "Alex I'm sorry for acting like that, I understand it and accept it." I told him, smiling sadly up at him and walking back into the room. I heard Victoria get here too and I was already annoyed with her presence. "Can't you change somewhere else?" I said annoyed and she sighed "Well all the other rooms aren't available at the moment, it's not my fault child." Well I guess that's my answer but I'm clearly not starting a fight now. We both got changed and wanted to walk out of the room. Victoria was in front of me and opened the door, well she tried because it did not open. "What the actual fuck?" she whisper - yelled "You're both staying in there until you settle whatever your fucking problem with each other is!" Alex screamed through the door. Of course he would do that! "Alex open up right now!" I yelled and began to bang on the door "Stop it, he won't open up. Alex is a stubborn idiot, you should know that, he's your crush after all." Victoria told me annoyed at my attempt of getting my freedom back and sat down on the bench. What? Alex? She's a funny one. I laughed and replied "Alex is gay, shouldn't you out of all people know that? After all you're Maddy's girlfriend and his best friend." I replied sitting down on the cold floor "Are you trying to make me laugh? Mads is with Jake! She's not even my type. Secondly, no I didn't know that he's gay. Did he tell you or what? And thirdly Mads is straight and I'm bisexual, how would that work, hm?" She asked crossing her arms "Of course he told me, we're good friends." "Well he's my best friend and I didn't know anything about it." She said and I shrugged my shoulders. It's not my problem in the end. "So you aren't dating him after all" she stated and I laughed "No of course not. I don't like guys like him. In fact I don't even like guys, I like girls. I'm gay if you haven't noticed that" "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked raising a brow and I said "I like GIRLS!" and Victoria smirked at me "Oh?" "Yes Vic" "You don't look like a girl that likes girls" "So what hm? Is there a certain way I should look to be gay" I snapped back at her, Vic shook her head and she got up sitting now down in front of me "What do you think about me then?" She asked out of no where and I blushed thinking about her that way. I got brave and kissed her on her warm lips, it was a short kiss and she didn't have time to kiss back but that's fine. "I never thought you'd be this brave darling." She said smirking and leaning back in, giving me a passionate kiss and Alex unlocked the door. After that one day we never fought again like that. In fact we were now a real fucking couple.