Christmas Eve | Victoria

Summary: this year Måneskin is celebrating Christmas together with their partners. Y/N has a special gift for her girlfriend Victoria.

"Damiaaaaaa" I yelled through the pretty house "don't yell oh my gosh, I'm far too hungover for this!" Thomas spoke up next to me, coming over to greet me. "Sorry, I'm just so excited and Damiano needs to help me. Vic is currently out with Ethan and his girlfriend, right?" I asked him and got a simple "yeah" from the tall blonde man "you called for me?" My best friend asked, coming downstairs with just a white towel hiding his private parts. "Couldn't you get dressed first?" I ask him annoyed by the grinning guy standing in front of me. "We need to meet up with someone at a store, and you my friend are going to keep me company. Sounds great, right? So get dressed now, we're already a bit late!" I told him rushing him back upstairs to his own room that he shares with his girlfriend, or fiancé. He wanted to ask her the big question but he didn't tell anyone if she said yes or no. She was currently out of town for a model shooting but Sarah will return for Christmas and New Years Eve. We'll all celebrate together this year, so it's going to be pretty special.

- time skip -
We arrived at the shop i was going to meet my brother Roberto and walked up to the front door, knocking twice on it so he knows it's me and not a simple costumer. "Hey my little grinch!" Roberto greeted me which made me giggle. The funny thing is that I love Christmas but I also love the Grinch. He's honestly just too cute. "Hey King" i greeted him, pecking his cheek. "So Y/N are you going to tell me what we are doing here?" Damiano ask now as he sat down on the cashier counter and i nodded my head, explaining my Christmas plan for Victoria. Our relationship is my first one and we've been together for over a year now so i wanted to make it special.

- time skip -
It was Christmas and we all ate our dinner together, played some fun games and watched some Christmas movies. This was everything for me, Måneskin was my family and this was our first Christmas being together so it was awesome. Right now I was tidying up the kitchen with Victoria and Sarah. "Vic can we talk after this?" I ask her with a small smile on my lips "yeah of course darling! Is everything alright ?" She asks, concern lacing her angelic voice. That's one personality trait that I loved so much about her. She always thought about me and made sure I felt comfortable and good. "Don't worry, I just wanna talk in private with you. It's nothing serious at all" I reassured her while kissing her cheek, putting a smile on her face.

Victoria and I were now in our room sitting down on the couch with wine glasses in our hands. "Okay so I got you a little something for Christmas. I thought that maybe you'd like it" i told her, squeezing her hand. "Look into our walk in closet alright? You'll see it directly in front of you." I told her, getting up to unlock the door "So that's why I wasn't allowed in there for two days!" She laughed and i nodded my head in response "exactly" I replied

"Oh my god! This isn't okay, do you know how much a personalized bass costs? This is far too expensive!" She yelled, clearly shocked at the sight in front of me. "You love playing the bass, it's your job and I know that you love me like I love you, so I got my brother to make the bass." I told her "thank you, really! I love you so much" she told me, small tears running down her rosy cheeks. "I love you too Victoria. You deserve this and I'm happy if you are!" I whispered while taking her into my embrace.