Storm | Victoria

Summary: Victoria and y/n get caught up in a storm and must stay sheltered together until it passes.

It was the worst thing that could ever happen to me! I've hated stormy or rainy weather since I was a small kid and today they said that it'll be rainy weather on the news. Worst thing, I'm going on vacation with my best friends, Måneskin. Victoria and her bandmates were friends of mine for about five years and I thought of them as big brothers or well younger brothers. I didn't see Vic as sister, please don't ask me why, she was just a simple Friend. Usually we went on vacations in a different country or at least city but this time Damiano had the idea of going to a hut in the woods with everyone. Honestly I'm new to things like that, because when I was younger we've never been somewhere like that and I must admit that I didn't really like the idea of going there with everyone. I still agreed, it's something new and I should try it out.

"Are you ready now Y/N?" She asked, smiling brightly at me. She was a bit taller than me, that's why she needed to look down at me. I've always been a very skinny and small person, people usually thought that I'm still a teenager, which is quite funny to me. "Yeah I'm ready. Will we be the first ones to arrive or will someone be able to already be out there?" I asked Victoria, who nodded "I think we'll be the first ones at the hut but that's alright. We can cook for the others, if you're up for it?" "I think that's a great idea! We should do something special then." I said smiling brightly. Luckily Vic cooked well too so there won't be any problems. Also we've cooked together before. I honestly loved cooking, it's like a hobby to me.

When we arrived the sky already looked dark and like it was about to rain, which made me a nervous mess and my friend noticed the change of behavior "Don't worry, even if it'll rain we're going to be safe in the hut. It'll be really cozy and you'll forget about the rain in no time." she comforted me and I was so thankful for that. Victoria always calmed me down, she's one of my closest friends! "I hope you're right about that." I whispered and she replied with a reassuring smile. It did help that I wasn't alone. "So let's get in there!" She exclaimed and I laughed. We both brought our things into the pretty hut. She was right, it was cozy and very warm. Just the way I liked it!

After we got settled in, we both decided to go for a self made pizza. Honestly I loved fast food so much, that's not even healthy anymore. "When will they get here?" I asked out of curiosity and I also needed to plan how fast we worked. "I think in about two hours. Ethan might be a bit late, his wife feels unwell." she told me "I hope she gets well soon!" I said, starting to get the things we needed onto the kitchen counter.

We were almost down with the food and it was pouring rain outside. I also heard thunder outside, a bright lightning struck just a few seconds after that. "Let's sit down and make you forget about it" she said calmly and I agreed. Victoria comforted me by also making me some mint tea with sugar. I loved to drink tea when I felt sad or scared. After that we got comfortable on the couch. Surprisingly I even fell asleep on her stomach.